I'm Home - dirty - Melanie♡

*Rated R*

___

I'm Home

Imagine for Melanie♡

(acms_babe)

___

•Melanie's POV•

"I'm home." Austin's voice echoed through the house, followed by a slammed door.

"Awe, is someone upset?" I pouted, as Austin sprawled himself on the couch next to me, exhaling an exaggerated sigh. He scooted his body so his head was in my lap, his face a little too close to my area. His arms wrapped around my waist and he snuggled his head further into my lap, my stomach almost.

"How was your day baby..." He mumbled into my shirt, closing his eyes.

"You sound high." I joked, patting the top of his head.

"I'm just tired." He said breathily, tracing circles with his fingers on my back.

"Then go get some sleep." I cheered, tapping his side which caused him to jump a bit.

"But I'm comfortable here." He debated, his grip around my waist tightening.

"Whatever you say." I shrugged, resting my hand on his back.

As I continued watching my episode of Awkward, Austin thought it would be funny to blow on my stomach, making those weird farting noises. "Stop." I giggled, turning his head away from my stomach.

"You know you like it." He smirked, pulling himself away from me to sit up.

I heard no noise from him for a few minutes and I turned to him, suspicious as to what he was thinking since he was biting his lip, looking me up and down.

"Need something?" I raised an eyebrow, a smile playing on my lips.

He nodded slowly and stuck his bottom lip out, as he did every time he wanted something. "Will you come to bed with me?" He asked softly, still pouting like a puppy.

"It's only 7:00." I replied, taking a brief glance at the wall clock that ticked loudly when there was silence.

"Please." He scooted closer to me, crossing his legs and arms in frustration, just like a 6 year old. I furrowed my eyebrows at him and let out a quiet laugh before standing up.

"Fine. Come on." I put my hand out for him and he jumped up quickly, planting an unexpected kiss on my cheek.

Before I could react, he slammed his lips onto mine. Seconds after, he scooped me up so my legs wrapped around him.

We must've both been thinking the same thing because we blew off the decision to go upstairs and instead, sat back down on the couch, our lips still interlocked. My legs were straddling Austin as I laid back, so he was on top of me. His hands roamed my back slowly before moving up my shirt, lifting it bit by bit.

"Your mom will be home." I breathed, lifting my lips a centimeter away from Austin's.

"No she won't." He replied quickly as he leaned down again, our lips connecting in the process.

His kisses became harsher, soon trailing down to my neck. He began to suck on the skin, a moan threatening to fall from my lips. I bit my lip in pleasure as he nibbled on the skin, possibly leaving a love bite.

I trailed my finger across the hem of his basketball shorts, slipping my fingers under the fabric.

"I want you so badly Melanie." Austin groaned into my neck, his breath hitching as I reached my hand further into his shorts.

I slowly sat up, Austin following with me as he watched me intently, wondering what my next move would be. I know Austin gets sexually frustrated easily with me, so I took my precious time in pleasing him. I straddled him with my legs, our crotches rubbing against each other.

"Don't do this to me baby." He sighed in frustration.

"Do what?" I asked innocently, bringing my hand down to his shorts and rubbing him in circles.

He stifled a laugh as he attacked my neck with kisses, just like he had before. His fingers dug into my waist, soon sliding into my sweatpants.

"Two can play at this game." He smirked, gazing into my eyes dangerously. I stared in fear of what Austin would do, though I knew he wouldn't hurt me and more than half the time he would be joking.

He kissed my lips hungrily as his hands lifted my shirt, pulling it over my head. Our lips disconnected for a split second to take the item of clothing off, then were reconnected once again.

___

In less than five minutes, our clothes were on the floor, leaving us in nothing. "You ready?" Austin grunted, positioning himself at my entrance.

"Just do it already." I moaned as I felt him inside me. He began to thrust harder and harder, making the whole couch shake.

"Scream my name baby, I want everyone to know." He leaned down, so his face was hovering over mine. I didn't hesitate to let his name slip from my lips, satisfying him.

I felt myself getting tighter, almost hitting my point when Austin and I both heard the garage door open, indicating Michele was pulling into the garage.

"Shit." Austin mumbled, pulling out of me and sitting me up. We quickly dressed ourselves, and acted as if nothing had happened. Pretending to watch the TV, I couldn't help but feel frustrated. I can tell Austin was too because he kept squirming around.

"My bedroom. Now." Austin whispered huskily in my ear, just as the front door opened.

Michele's bright smile spread across her face as she saw us, "I'm home."

___

Everyone's asking for a dirty imagine so I'm writing them right now.

This one goes to Melanie! (That's a really pretty name by the way js)

Vote!

-Lena