chapter 66

I wake up and see its daylight. I check my phone and see that its 9. I only slept for three hours. Whatever. I get up and slip on some booty shorts that say 'kiss my ass! 'I running my fingers through my hair a couple times to make it look presentable.
"¿Ooh, mira quién es?La chica que nos dejó para dormir." (Ooh, look who it is? The girl that left us for sleep.) Graciela said.
" Cállate. "I said and sat at the island.
" Babe? "Blake says as he comes in here.
" Yea? "
"Why'd you leave me? " He whined and wraps his arms around my waist.. Graciela smiles and she leaves the room. I push him off if me so I can get up. I go to the freezer and grab a tub of ice cream. I grab a spoon and lean against the counter.
"Stop whining. " I stab my spoon into the ice cream.
"Woah, what's the matter? " He says and comes to stand next to me.
"My mom. She went to the meeting and she practically threatened them. Now I feel that I won't be going to any college. Oh my god. I just can't stop talking, it's like I'm self absorbed. " I put my hand over my face. Blake takes my hands so he could see my face. I close my eyes.
"Hey, you're not self absorbed. This is just something that's really bothering you. I understand that. It's stressful when you have counselors on you back about applications. I'm stressed because I might have to changes schools "
"Why? "
"Because I want to be with you. "
"No. That's not gunna happen. You will go to UCLA whether I go it not."
"Ali"
"No. That's not even an option. "I say and walk out. I can't believe he would even consider it. I walk into my room and grab my laptop. I walk downstairs and enter my parents room. I sit on the bed next to my dad.
" Hey mija. What're you doin down here? "
"I need some quietness. Blake s being annoying and Graciela is her with Andy so it won't be quiet up there. "
"Do whatcha doing? "
"Searching some colleges. I realized I was dead set on going to UCLA and I never really looked at any other. So that's what I'm doing right now. "
"Thats good. " I say and right as I logged in a Skype request popped up. I accepted
"Hey Alana. "
"When are you flying out? "
"I don't know. "
"How long if a break do you have! "
"Two weeks. Starting" I pause and look at the calendar.
"Tomorrow? Why the hell would Wes give us a assignment for the break? " I ask dad.
"Because he wants all of his students to know that in college, just because your on break doesn't mean you don't have reports due. "
"I still don't get how you are friends with a British man. And I don't get how he speaks Spanish either. I mean when he speaks Spanish his accent changes. I don't know but it is cool. " Dad snickers.
"When he was young, his family mived here. That's when my family moved here to. We were neighbors and became best friends. Then I moved when I was a teen. I met your mother and bam! Here we are. " I just stare at him as I hear Alana laughing.
"You're so weird. " Isy and look back to Alana.
"I guess I'll fly out tomorrow. "
"Who said you can go to New York? "
"No one. Mom knows about it though. "
"And you're going alone? " I shrug.
"Blake or Tatiana might come. And I'm only going for a week. I'll be back before Christmas. "
"I don't want my little girl to leave me! " Dad said dramatically and crushes me into a bear hug. I hear Alana laugh again.
"Oh come on! Dad let go. I'm 18, not 5."
"You're still 5 in my eyes. "
"Really? Because I have a boyfriend and we fu-" Dad cuts me off by slapping his hand over my mouth.
"Don't say another word. " He mutters.
"My innocent ears! " Alana says while covering her ears and rolling her eyes. I roll my eyes. I pull dads hand off and look at Alana.
"You're nearly 40,married, and has three kids. You're nothing close to innocent. " I deadpan.
"Hey guys. " Mom says while walking in the room. She says her stuff down and sits next to me.
"Hey Alana. "
"Hey Julia. How's it going? "
"Good, I'm a little stressed but I'm good. "
"So you knew about Ali going to New York. "
"Yep."
"And I wasn't informed.. "
"Because you'd get overprotective. "
"Alejandra!! " I hear from out of the door. I speak and try to make a run for it but dad holds me still.
"Oh no your not getting out if this one. "
"Daddddd! "
"No."
"Alejandra Maria Gonzales! "
"Dad."
"Ali."
"Mom."
"Blake."
"Huh."
"We're not playing tag. " I say. I turn to Alana.
"Do you see what I have to deal with? "
"Yea just wait until you get here. You'll never wanna come back. " I chuckle. I get up to grab a granola bar that's in my dad's drawer.
"Nice shorts. " Mom says.
"Too bad the shirt covers then. " Alana said. They both snickered. I rolled my eyes.
"Yea.real mature. "I grumble and push My hair out of my face. Sudden realization hit me.
" Wait mom. Isn't the black and white party Friday? "
That's what I was gunna talk to you about. I pushed it back until the day before Christmas Eve. I want you here for it. And I know you're gunna be gone all week. "
"Awe mom. I feel soo special. " I gush. I'm really kidding. She's just gunna miss me too much.
"Are you eating my granola bars? " Dad asks
"No." I say and look in the drawer to see I took the last one. Shit. I'm dead.
"Alejandra."
"What? "
"Are you eating my LAST granola bar? " He gets up as I start back away towards the door.
"Yes? " It came out as a question. He darted after me but I was already running. I was going through the living room when he caught me.
"Dad! " I squealed. He threw me over his shoulder. Everything was upside down but we were walking through the hallway to the back door.
"No! Dad don't! " I squealed. He was going to throw me into the pool.
"You should've never ate my granola bars. " He said. We were at the edge of the pool and I was clinging to him.
"Dad! I'm sorry! "
"Too late. " He threw me into the pool. Once I came up I heard laughing. Mom even had the audacity to bring my laptop out here so Alana could see it.
"Ugh! " I slap the water. I climb out and walk pass everyone still laughing.
"Oh yea. Laugh it up. " I walk inside and ring my hair out in the kitchen. Water gets all over the floor.
"Alejandra! You better not get water in my floor! " Dad yelled. He was still laughing.
"Yoo late! " Yell back. I go upstairs and jump in the shower.

15 minutes later and I get out. I change into my outfit and pull my hair back. (Outfit above ⬆⬆) after I finish getting ready I go to the intercom by the door.
"I'm leaving! "
"Where? " Mom asks.
"To see Monica! "
"Ok." I grab my keys and leave.