Chapter 9

I woke up in my bed. How did I get in here. I look to left and so Blake sleeping on the floor.
"Blake." I whispered.
"Blake." I said a little louder.
"BLAKE! " I flat out shouted. He jumped up.
"What? Who died? Do you need an ambulance? " He shouted.  I laughed.
"No I'm fine but we need to get ready to go to the mall if we don't want to hit traffic. Do you have your jeep? "
"No. The others took it. By the way do you remember slapping Zeke? "
"I did what!! No I don't remember and why? "
"Well after they cleaned up you were piss drunk and he threw a single piece of popcorn and you were so mad that you went off at him and slapped him. You ran upstairs and passed out."
"Shit. I feel so bad. I'm always getting mad so easily now. I should call him. "
"No you shouldn't. He said he was going to come after school so just talk to him then. Yea. "
"Ok now go get ready, " I said while walking to my bathroom.

------------------+--+-+_--++___--------------------------+-+-+++-+-++

When I get out of the shower I hear Blake downstairs in the kitchen banging around pans. I walk to my closet and put my outfit on. ( Outfit above) I walked downstairs and saw Blake standing at the stove trying to make breakfast. Blake didn't notice me. I cleared my throat
He turned around while holding the pans and he drops it. I laugh he looks up.
"It's not funny. " He whines. I laugh even more.
"Yeah it is. How can you not know how to make eggs? " I asked.
"I don't know but who cares. Now make me some food I'm hungry."
"Ok what do you want I can make eggs, bacon, toast, and sausage. "
"Yes all of that. " Wow he has no shame. I chuckled.

--------------------------++++-+++++++--------------++--++--+--+-+-+-+++++-+

After we were done eating we drove to the mall. In my car of course and head to dress shop central. Once we get there we start looking for a dress. Well I do, Blake just follows me. I found a couple dresses. I bought three two piece dresses each a different color. One black,  green,  and red. We went to the men's warehouse to buy Blake a suit. He bought a silver tie. After that we went home. When I stopped at a stoplight I seen Taliya coming out of Starbucks. I smirked.
"Hey perra cómo le gusto la suspensión? " I asked (hey bitch how you liking the suspension?) Blake looked over at me then he seen Taliya and smirked also. The light turned green so I pulled into Starbucks and got out. She just looked bored.
"What do you want. " She asked.
"Oh nothing. Actually can I ask one quick question. This one time I could actually use your help. "She looked uneasy.
" I'm why are you asking me."
"Because believe it or not I actually like your sence of style. Do follow me. " We walked to my trunk and as I opened it Blake got out of the car and walked over.
"Ok so. I have 3 dresses and I have to choose 1 for a wedding. I have no clue which one. And that's where I need your help. " I took them out of the bag and showed them to her.

"Hmm well at the dance last year I seen you wear a red dress

"Hmm well at the dance last year I seen you wear a red dress. It looked good but don't tell anyone I said that. And then you look good in black. I'm not so sure about the green  but it's definitely between the black and the red. Other than that I can't help you. "I looked at her astonished.
" Ok.. Thanks. "I said but she was already walking away. Well that's awkward. I turned my head when Blake put his hand on my arm. I raised my eyebrow.
" Qué? "
"We should go to the school and wait for the others. " I nodded and closed the trunk then got in the car and started it. When we got to the school they were walking out. I got out the car and ran straight for Zeke.
When I got to him I pulled him into a hug. He froze but soon he hugged me back.
"Lo siento. " I said (I am sorry.)
"Está bien. " (It's ok.)
"Are you crying? " Hanna asked. I nodded.
"Why are you crying queen? "Brandon asked.  I smiled a little at the nickname they gave me when we were kids.
" I don't even know. "I said wiping my tears as I let go of Zeke.
" Let's go home I have to ask an important question. "I said. Blake scoffed.
" It's not even important. "He said. I gasped and covered my mouth.
" Yes it is. It's as important as the 3 plates of pancakes I made you. "It was his turn to gasp.
" That's not nice."I laughed.
"Stop acting like a baby and let's roll out. " We all got into the cars and drove to my house.