chapter 52

"Blake and Hanna are behind us. " Tatiana said. I look in the rearview mirror and see Blake Jeep.
"Fuck." I say and switch lanes. He drives up beside me and rolls down his window.
"What the fuck dude! Seriously.! Why are you following me!? " I shout out the window. I look back and forth from him to the road.
"We are talking! Tonight! Not tomorrow or Thursday! Tonight! " He shouts.
"Why can't you leave us alone Blake?! Like what the hell?! " Tatiana shouts. She throws her hands in the air as I flip him off. I speed up and switch lanes again so I can go off of the exit. I drive a few more miles then turn off onto the right exit. I drive a couple miles, take a few turns, and turn into a residential street. I slow down reading the numbers looking for the right one. When I see the house with the number 902 I stop. It's nice. I pull into the driveway and park the car. I see Blake pull up behind me. I get out and admire the house. Tatiana grabs Leo and puts him on the ground. He immediately runs up to me and sits at my feet. He is rely such a good dog. It surprises me because he's a puppy. I look back at the house. It's bigger than I expected. No I mean seriously. It's another mansion. Why does it have to be so big. I would've been fine with a apartment. Not another fucking mansion. Fuck. Why am I getting so mad. It's a mansion for fucks sake. I'mma enjoy it.

I take out the key and go to the door

I take out the key and go to the door. I unlock it and enter. It's so nice. I think it's nicer than my dads house. I walk through the first floor and then walk up the stairs. I open each door and find the master bedroom. It's bigger than mine. I like it. I walk out and back downstairs where Hanna and Tatiana we're sitting on the chairs.
"Nice place. " Hanna said.
"I know. When he said he bought me a house, I wasn't expecting this. " I say looking around.
"What do you mean? " Tatiana asked.
"When we talked about him buying me a house, he said he'd buy me a small house. I should've known that this is what he meant by small. " I said.
"Wasn't he supposed to buy a beach house? " Hanna asked.
"He said he was gunna buy one but he never said when. We haven't talked about it yet. " I said.
"Estamos hablando. ¡Ahora!" Blake said when he came downstairs. (We are talking. Now!)
"I'm not talking to you. Especially when you flipped when I told you why I said what I said. " I said back
"You didn't give me time to respond to what you said. You just grabbed your shit and left. "
"Usted no tiene que puta sígueme!!" I exclaimed. (You didn't have to fucking follow me!) Hanna and Tatiana started laughing.
"Why are you laughing? " I asked.
"The language switch. I love how you language just switched. You didn't even think about it. It just did. " Hanna said chuckling.
"Come on. We're talking about this somewhere else. " He walks down the hallway and down a set of stairs that I didn't even know existed. We walk to a glass door which leads to a pool. We walk down the side pass the gym and through the a set of double doors. That leads to a basketball court. I walk down the 5 or so stairs and stand in front of Blake.
"Ok. What do you want? " I ask.
"I'm not gunna pretend like I didn't hear what you said at the beach. Ali, you're not damaged. You had a rough time getting over a tragedy. I get that but you're not damaged. Second, you might think that you don't deserve me but you do. If anything, I don't deserve you. You're imperfectly perfect. You're beautiful and smart. Your a wonderful person. 0you are the best sister and daughter. But above that you're a wonderful friend. " He said taking a step closer. I take a step backward holding up my hand.
"Just because your kissing my ass doesn't mean I still don't want space. "
"What the fuck Ali! I'm trying my best and you still won't talk to me! " He shouts. It's loud and echos.
"No I won't! I don't know why you can't just accept that fact that we're over! You're the one who came up with the decision so I don't know why it's so difficult! I said some shit that set you off! For some reason, without letting me explain, you break up with me! You have this all wrong!! It should be me begging you for forgiveness for whatever the hell I did but I'm not and you can't seem to accept that!! I--"he cut me off.
"I can fucking accept it! Have you ever heard of something called fighting for you're relationship!!? " He asked/shouted.
"No you can't! I should be the one fighting!! You're the one who ended it! Usually it's the other one who fights! "
"I ended it out of spite! " He spat.
"Well them that's you're problem not mine! I was fine with it because I knew it was coming!" I yelled.
"So you doubted our relationship from day one?" He asked.
"I didn't say that. "
"Yes you did! You just said you knew it was coming.! That's basically saying that you doubted our relationship! "
"Don't go putting words in my mouth! That is not what I said and that is no where near what I meant! "
"Then what did you mean!? "
"I never once doubted our relationship. I knew that at some point that it would end. So I made the most of it. I was happy. I loved, no I love you but I knew, like many high school relationships, it was gunna end. I just didn't know it was gunna end like it did. " I said looking down.
"I didn't either. I never intended for it to end. I did it on impulse because I was mad. "He said.
" I still think we need to say away from each other for a few days. And maybe by Friday, I will be able to at least talk to you. And if by then I give you another chance, I don't wanna rush into things. "
"So what are you saying? " He asked.
"I'm saying that we still need this break. " I push my hair out of my face and cross my arms.
"Ok. I don't know if you want me outta your dad's house or not.. " He drifted off and looked at me.
"I don't care. I'mma stay here for a couple days. I'm going back tomorrow though. "
"Nicas surgery. "
"Yea. I have to be there. Monica needs a big sister and it's bout time that I start acting like one. " I say.
"Ok.well umm. I'mma go now. I'll see you. " He said. I nodded. He walked away. I waited until I heard the door close to even move. I sighed. God I really need to get my act together.