chapter 1

7 years later

Alejandra's POV

"Alejandra, wake up or you gonna be late for school. " I hear my 13 year old sister, Monica scream at me.
Ugh. Oh how I hate school. Why can't it start at like 12 O clock so I can sleep in? As you can see I'm not a morning person.
But my sister is. And she actually cares about school. Not that I'm saying I don't because I want to go to college but my sister she considers 5 minutes before the bell late.

I'm still laying in my bed when Monica walks back in. " What are you doing get up and hurry. "
"Mamá dile que se calle. " (Mom tell her to shut up.) I yell. "Monica" I hear. "But mamá I'm always late because of her." Monica's voice drifts off as she walks downstairs. I sigh. I guess I should get up.

Incase your wondering. Yes, it is always like this every morning. I can't help it I love my sleep. Especially for days like today.

Today is the first day of school. My friends and I are starting our senior year today.

Yeah sometimes, I want someone to grab my hand, pick me up, pull me close, be my man, I will love you till the end so--

I look at my phone to see one of my best friends Blake calling.
(B=Blake A=Alejandra)
A: hey what's up?
B: the sky.
A: haha very funny. Now what do you want.
B: aww no need to be rude I just wanted to call and see if you wanted a tide.
A: who all are you getting?
B: just Hanna, Sam, and Zeke. Brandon, Jessica, and Alyssa are riding together so I thought I'd get you.
A: okay sure just let me tell my mom so she can take my annoying sister to school.
B: okay cause we're outside
A: WHAT!! I haven't even gotten dressed yet.
B: well I'll give you 10 minutes or I'm leaving without you.

And he hing up on me. Ok then asshole.

I walk over to my en suit and brush my teeth then add light makeup. Then I walk to my walk in closet and choose out a simple outfit.

After I change I grab my school bag and phone and go downstairs

After I change I grab my school bag and phone and go downstairs. "Mama I'm going with Blake to school can you drive Monica to school? "
"Yeah sure. Have fun at school. "
I scoff " Really have fun at school, mom school is boring but I gotta go before Blake leaves me. "
"Ok Te Amo honey. "
"Love you too. Bye Monica. " I say as I walk out the door to see Blake in his jeep waiting for me outside.

(His Jeep)

(His Jeep)

I, on the other hand have a blue handa accord sport

(Her car)

I see Hanna in the front so I hop in the backseat with sam and Zeke. "Hey babydoll" Hanna said. "Hey Chica. " I say. "Are we all ready?" Blake asked "yes" We all Chorused. Then we headed to school.
------------------At School-----------------------

I was at my locker when I heard yelling. I looked towards the voices to see the queen bitch, taliya arguing with Jessica. But let me warn you this school has maybe 80 white kids but the rest are black or Mexican so this could escalate real fast cause jessica  and Taliya are both Mexican and love to fight. (Not trying to be racist.) So our school is labelled a 'ghetto' school.
"Why didn't you tell me Joshua? "
"Taliya he don't have to tell you shit. I don't know what the big deal is. "
"The big deal is that he's fuckin mine. "
"He's not fuckin yours taliya. I can fuck whoever the fuck I want."
"You're just saying that cause I'm confronting you. "
"I don't care taliya I can fuck who ever I want."
"No not fucking JOSHUA you fucking bitch."
"Taliya I can fuck whoever I fucking want I already fucked him twice. "
Everyone is yelling and cheering after she said that. All of my friends came up to me and I see they're recording it to. I know it's bad to not stop my own friend from getting in a fight but I have been in one with taliya so I know not to interrupt.

I see taliya take a swing and all hell breaks loose.

I hear them yelling at each other saying things like 'you're a bitch' and 'atleast I'm not a slut' and I know that one got to Jessica because she throws a punch right as the security officers start to try and grab them.

Jessica knew what she was getting herself into. I warned her not to start anything today. I mean come on its our first day back and she's already getting into a fight.

I see them walking to the office still spitting insults. So I stop recording, close my locker and meet my friends outside for lunch.