chapter 19

I wake up to the smell of bacon. I pull off the covers and run downstairs. I almost fall on the last step.
"I keep forgetting that's there. " Dustin laughs. I flip him off and he stocked his tongue out at me.
"Hey calm down children. Ali you need to hurry and eat because Blake called and said the ceremony starts at 10."
"What time is it now? "
"8: 43."
"Better hurry or you gunna be late. "
"Shut up Dustin. "
I sit and eat in silence. When I'm done I hug Leslie and thank her. Then I run upstairs grab my thing and walk back downstairs.
"Bye! " I tell. I slap the back of Dustin's head and run out to my car. As I'm driving home I check my phone when I pull up to the stop sign. I have 33 text messages and 25 missed calls. All from Blake.

Ali where are you?
Are you coming home?
Al I'm sorry please come home.
I love you Al please come home.
Why aren't you answering?
Please answer me.

And things similar. I sigh. I should've answered him. Well since I have to stay with him all day. I might as well talk to him. My grades are so bad right now. I need to focus on school after the quince on Friday. That will be two days that I missed this week. Ugh why am I thinking about that when I have bigger problems. I pull in my driveway and only see Blake Jeep. I get out and walk to my door. Right when I am about to open it,  it opens to reveal Blake. Who looks like shit might I add. I look down as I walk in.
"I'm not going to say that I'm sorry because I've been saying that a lot. " I mumbled.
"You don't have to say anything. I deserved it. I shouldn't have pushed you,  but answer this question. Where were you. I mean I know you eventually went to Leslie's. But where were you before that? "
"I was at the cemetery. I know I said I wasn't gunna go anymore. But I needed to talk and that's what I did. I talked. And cried for about four hours. "I said.
" But I am ready to talk now but you have to talk while I'm getting ready. "I said as I walked upstairs.
" So you want me to take a shower with you? It would save water. "He smirked. I slap his arm.
" I didn't mean it like that. I mention I will take a shower and when I'm done we can talk. "I went into the closet and went to find my box with everything in it.
" Hey have you seen my silver box with my dress and shoes? "I ask Blake.
" No. "I walk out to see him laying on my bed.
" Lazy ass. "I muttered.
" I heard that. "He said. I walked out and into my mom's room. I seen her on the bed with a bag of chips and watching TV.
" Hey ma. Have you seen a silver box. It has my dress for today. "
"Yea I put it in my closet. Monica was trying to get in it so I put it in there. " I nodded and got it.
"Hey I have to tell you something. " She looked serious. I sat on her bed.
"is something wrong? " I asked worried.
"No.. It's just that your father proposed. " I was stunned. I didn't know what to say.
"What does that mean for us? "
"It means that we will be moving in with him. He has a nice big house. He is an oil executive. He has a lot of money that you can use for a college. He said that he has a trust fund for you. Not only that but he has a college fund for you to. " She rushed out.
"Wait wait. Oh my Lord. I can't even talk about this right now it's to overwhelming. I have to get ready we can talk when I get back. " I walk out of her room and put the box on top of Blake and got hop in the shower.
-------------------++++++++++++------------------------------+++-------+----++
15 minutes later my hair is blow dried and I am putting on my dress.

I do a smokey eye and red lipstick.
"So I'm sorry I pushed you yesterday. " Blake started.
"It sounds like you were abusing me. " I said while putting on mascara.
"Oh my god just listen. I should've known she was up to something. She said she needed help getting her locker open. Then she just pushed me against the lockers and started kissing me. " I looked at him through the mirror. He had a disgusted look on his face. I felt sympathy for him. I just exploded on him without hearing his side. I looked down and grabbed my lipstick.
"I'm sorry Blake. " I started
"Look you don't need to be sorry. Just know that I don't know what she was up to okay. That's all I wanted you to know. " I nodded. I grabbed my curling iron.
"Hurry go get ready. I'm almost done. " He got up and went to my bathroom. I sigh. What is wrong with me. I really need to go see that therapist.
---------------------------------------_--------------------------------------------------
20 minutes later Blake walks out of the bathroom. His hair is messed. Like he just woke up. And is wearing a suit. Damn he looks good.