chapter 4

We were currently at the boutique again. All the females in the quince or we are referee to as the 'damas'. All the boys got their suits earlier in the day so it was just us girls left. Aunt Susie said we needed to find dresses that matched Cecilia's. Her dress was blue,  purple,  and pink. I went straight to the blue dresses and found one immediately. Every one came out with different dresses. There were 2 relatively close blue dresses. Two pink,  2 purple, and 2 black. They all relatively matched her dress except the two black which where  Cecilia's two friends.  The dresses where gorgeous I give them that and they did go with Cecilia's dress so we let them get the dresses.

Next were the shoes. We needed the different designs because Cecelia needed two different shoes.  1 pair of flats and 1 pair of heels. The 'damas' needed one pair of heels so we set off to find the perfect ones.

--------+---------+-++--++-++----------+-+-----------------------

Around 3 hours later we found all of the shoes. I know three hours right!! I almost walked out three times!!!  But anyways I am now home fiddling around with my stereo  when my door burst open to reveal my oh so lovely friend who left me to suffer for 2 days.
"Why hello friends that left me alone for 2 days and now want to burst into my room like it's nobody's buisness. "
"Well we're sorry but I came to tell you, since today is Thursday we were going to ask if we all can stay over tomorrow? "Sam asked.
" Sure.  I don't really care since I have nothing to do for the next oh, I don't know, month!! "I exclaimed.
They laughed " Well all you had to do was ask and we would be here. "
"Awe.i feel loved. " I fake wipe a tear and put my hand on my heart.
"You should my friend, you should. " Zeke said. I chuckled.
Well let's see how this eventful week ends.