chapter 72

I wake up in my bed. Blake next to me. I get out and go into the kitchen. I look in the fridge and find some eggs and bacon. I put on the stereo and Christmas music is on. I sing along to classics. I finish cooking and out some on a plate. Blake walks in. I grab a plate for him. I put some on his plate and put it in front of him. I sit next to him.
"Are you going to tell me what happened yesterday? "
"No. "
"Why? "
"Because, it's complicated. Yet it's not complicated. "
"What do you mean. "
"I mean it's stupid. And not stupid at the same time. "
"Just tell me. "
"No."
"Why? "
'Because it makes me feel insecure. "I shout.
" What would she say that would make you feel insecure? "
"Everything. Everything she said made me feel insecure. "
"What did she say? "
"She said that you'll never really love me and you deserve someone like her because your love was real and she's not damaged. "
"That's not true. Why would you even think that. "
"She's just so convincing. "
"What we have is real. What me and Giana had was just child love. We didn't know what love was. " He looked at me.
"Te amo bebe. "He kissed my shoulder. I lean my elbows on the island and cover my face.
" What's wrong? "
"Nothing."
"Some things wrong. Tell me. "
"There isn't anything wrong. "
"Then why are you acting this way? "
"Qué?"
" Todo tranquilo y mierda."(all quiet and shit.)
"Because I got into a fight last night and I'm tired. "
"¿Qué?¿A cansado de hablar español?" (What too tired to speak Spanish)
"Yes."
"But your not to tired to understand. "
"No."I mumble as I finished my food. Blake grabs my plate and outs it in the sink along with his.
"Go get ready. " He says.
"Fine." I dragged myself to my room. I play my Christmas CD by Justin Bieber yes I like his music. Don't judge. Yes it's a old CD but it's my favorite. I go and get into the shower.

20 minutes later u get out if the shower. I go into the closet and grab a dress, Jean jacket and black heels. I just realize that I never really pay attention to what I grab. In just always grab some random stuff. I walk into my room. Blake is laying in the bed on his phone.
"You're still listening to this? "
"Yes. It's my favorite. No matter how old I get it will never stop being my favorite. " I say and finish putting in my clothes.
"Oh my god. This song I'd do annoying. Do you have it on repeat? " He groans.
"No but I can play n it again. " I say and do just that.
"Sitting here all alone watching the snow fall
Looking back at the days when we threw them snowballs
I can't believe I'm putting the tree up by myself
I need you and nobody else
I'm sorry if I pushed you away
'Cause I need you here and I want for you to know
And I don't care if I don't get anything
All I need is you here right now
And I'm sorry if I hurt you
But I know that all I want is you this Christmas
This Christmas
This Christmas
All I want is you this Christmas
This Christmas
This Christmas
All I want is you this Christmas"I start moving around my room. I jump on the bed.
"Now you're wide awake. "
"Yep. And hyper. " I gasp.
"What? "
"I need Starbucks. " I say and try to run past him.
"No nope. " He grabs me.
"Please "
"No. Stop acting like a child. "
"I'm not acting like a child. "
"Yes you were. "
"No I wasn't "
"Oh my god both if you shut up. " Grace enters my room.
"I thought you two were mad. " She says as she sits on my bed.
"We cleared things up. "
"Good. It's kinda annoying when you two fight. "
"Whatever. Me and fern are going somewhere we'll be back before the party. "
"Where are you going? " Blake asks. I lived from him and made my way to the door.
"Somewhere. You'll see what we did later. "
"Just... Just be safe ok. "
"Why the concern? "
"Giana." I nodded. I picked his lips then ran downstairs. I walk into fernanda's room.
"¡Vamos!¡No podemos llegar tarde!" I shouted. She jumped back from her dresser. (Come in;we're going to be late!)
"Oh my god! Don't do that! I'm ready. " We walk out if her room and I open the ddiir. I stop and turn to her.
"Have you decided what color we're going to get? '
" Yes. I'll tell you when we get there. "I nid and continue walking to the Escalade.
" I haven't seen Leo around. Where us he? "
"He's at Blake's house. Elaina wanted to take care of him. I said inky for this month. I want him back. " She laughs.
"Blake sent me this video. I didn't know he had Vigo video. "U chuckle.
" I have a account and a couple videos but he doesn't know "I stop at a stop light and she shows me.

"Oh my god. I didn't realize that he was recording. " I gasp.
"Where was that? "
"At his friends house. We stayed the weekend there. Like two weeks ago. "I chuckle. She laughs as I start driving again. We soon make it to the mall. I find a parking and turn the car off. We get out if the car and walk inside. I seen a very happy looking Eric.
" Hey Alejandra "he says when he stood in front if me.
" Hey Eric. "I say slowly.
" What're you doing here? "
" I 'mma cabeza demasiado el salon y diles lo que estás haciendo.Usted sólo tendrá que esperar aún más tiempo."she smirks. I roll my eyes. (I'mma head over time the salon and tell them what were doing. You'll have to wait even longer.) Eric looks plain confused. I nid and she walks off.
"What was that about? " He asks.
"Nothing. We just came here to do something. So I'mma go before I'm late. " I start ti walk away as he grabs my arm. I stare at his hand then at his face.
"Why? " I look confused.
"Why what? "
"Why won't you give me a chance? I can be good time you. Better than he ever was. " I yank my arm from his hold.
"You don't know.. The first thing about our relationship. No one is better than him. You sure as hell aren't. " I growl. I walk away from him and into the salon.
"You ready? " Fern asks. I nod.
-----------;;;;:::::: -------: -: ---: ----------------------------------------------------
An hour later and we are outside my house. We look the exact same. It's fuckin crazy. We're just wearing different clothes. And I'm an inch and a half taller than her. We enter to see my parents about to go into their room. They stare at us with their jaws dropped.
"Blake! " Mom yells. He comes down the stairs.
"Which one is which? " She asks him. He looks at us trying to remember what I wore. My tattoos are covered but for the one on my wrist. But he can't see that. He squints. Me and fern stare at each other then make the same facial expression.
"That's Ali. " He points at me.
'Took you long enough. "I say.
" This Christmas is gunna be freaky. "Dad says. I laugh. He ain't wrong.

(Their hair)

(Their hair)