chapter 56

It's Sunday. Blake's birthday last night was fun. We had a little party on the beach. He got  wasted but I didn't touch a single beer. Strange right? Good thing I gave him his half if the necklaces I bought. (Picture above) he wanted the black half so I kept the silver half. Blake stirs next to me. I look over at him. He looks so much like a angel when he sleeps. I run my fingers through is hair. He has a small smile if his face. He opens his eyes then closed then.
"Let me sleep. "He mumbles. I look at my alarm clock and see its noon.
" Only for 1 more hour. It's already noon. "I try to get out of bed but he pulls me back.
" Stay. "
"Fine but we will go to your moms dinner. "
"Mhmm." I roll my eyes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hurry up! " I say to Blake.
"You're one to talk your just barely putting on your dress. "
"Well if you would've gotten it for me earlier I would've been done. " I say as I put on the leather jacket. I'm wearing the outfit that Blake's mom got for me.

"I have something else for you

"I have something else for you. Your birthday gift from my mom. " He says as he walks into the closet. I continue to put in my heels as he walks back out and gives me the bag. I open it and give him a incredulous look.
"Your mom got me this? " I ask. Eyebrow raised. He nods.
"Yep, trust me I was surprised too. I even asked her if she was drunk when she bought this. That's what almost got me grounded. " He says. I look to him and back to the box.
"Are you positive your mom bought this and not Elaina. "
"I'm sure. Just take the gift Alejandra. "
"Ok ok. " I look back to the gift. I take it out and examine it. I really only saw the top.
"I'll wear the tomorrow. " I said and set it on my desk.
"Are you sure? "
"Yes now let's go before we are late. " I grab my black purse and his hand.
----------------------------------------------------
"Thanks for dinner tonight. I'm sorry about blake. I had no idea he would react like this. I think Gregory is great for you. " I say to Blake's mom.
"It's fine honey. I kinda figured that he would have reacted like this. I just didn't know he would storm out. But don't bring this up until he's ready to talk. " I nod.
"I won't and thanks again. " I say as I hug her.
"No problem. You better go though. He's probably waiting. "
"I hope so. Bye. I'll see you soon. "
"Bye." She says as I walk out to Blake's Jeep. He's sitting in there staring out of his window. I climb n and close the door.
"Let's go. We have school tomorrow. " I say quietly. He drives off.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------_------------------------------
"Ali! Wait a minute! " Blake says when I walk in the house. He RNs up to me and grabs my arm.
"No Blake! I will not wait a minute! Do you not know how embarrassing that is?! " I shouted.
"Look, I'm sorry ok. I shouldn't have done that. I just got angry. I never thought she'd ever want to marry again. Let alone that she's been dating him for years. That made me angry. "
"I don't care. What you're gunna do is go and have dinner with them tomorrow. Just you three. That would make me happy. " He looks down. I grand hid hand and squeeze.
"Hey. Do this, for me. Please. "I say with a small smile.
" Okay. Let's go sleep. We have to wake up early. We both have practice. "I nodded and headed for the stairs.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I finish putting on my shirt and meet the others in the kitchen. Only Sam and Jess are awake. Well aside from Blake. We're the only ones that have to go in early for practice.
"Ooh lookin good. " Jess says.
"Thanks. We should go. " I say and grab a apple. We walk downstairs and out the door. I take the Escalade so the others can take the other cars. We get in and drive to school.
"So I heard you had sex again, on Wednesday. " Jess says. I look at her smirking face through the rear view mirror and then look over at Blake. He looks out the window. I then look back at Sam who is also avoiding my gaze.
"Damn it. Blake when are you king to stop telling people! "I ask. I look back and switch lanes so I can turn into the parking lot. He ignores me and jumps out of the car with Sam and they rum off to the outside locker rooms for football. I roll my eyes and get out. I grab my bag and we walk inside. Jess swipes her ID and we enter. When we get to the gym the others are already there.
"Nice to see you ladies! Welcome back ms. Gonzales.! " Coach shouts. We wave and set out bags down. We join the rest and stretch.
-------_------------------::::: --------------------------------------&&&-&--&-
I finish putting on my top then I go stand in front of the mirror. I like the outfit a lot.

I could see the tattoo on my shoulder clearly

I could see the tattoo on my shoulder clearly. I went and grabbed my brush. I brushed through my red hair. I really like it. I didn't think I would when I was getting it done but I do.
"You ready? " Jess asks. I look at her and nod. I grab my bag and we walk out. I see Blake at his locker. We walk over to him.
"Where is Sam? " I ask.
"He's at his locker. Gimme. " He say and takes my duffle. He outs it in his locker and close it as Sam and the others walk up.
"I love how we are right by the doors. I hat walking far. " Zeke says.
"How are you a athlete when you are the laziest person I know. " Brandon says. Zeke shrugs. Blake hands me a energy bar and I take it.
"Wanna know what I heard? " Hanna says.
"What did you hear? " I ask.
"I heard that Chloe got pregnant over the break and then got a abortion. "
"Why us everyone getting pregnant. " I say and then go to throw away my garbage.
"Hey." I look up to see a really good looking guy. But it doesn't matter how good looking he is. He's not  Blake.
"Hi."
"I'm Eric. I'm new. "
"I'm Alejandra. Um. Follow me. " I say and walk back to my friends.
"This is the new guy. Eric. " I hand next to Blake and he pulls me to his side. Wow jealous much.
"Ali! Ali! Ali! " I hear. I turn and see Taliya. She was running this way dragging Matt behind her. When she finally gets to me she is out of breath.
"What? "
"Did you hear about Chloe? " She asked.
"Yea. Is it true? "
"I don't know? I came to ask you. "
"I'm not friends with her. You are. "
"Well she's dating Derrick so I thought maybe Blake knew and had told you. " I looked at Blake.
"Was he at practice earlier? "
"Not right away. He was late. "
"Well. " I said.
"Oh um guys this is Eric. " I said.
"Oh uh. Wow. Ok. Uh. Isabella! " Taliya shouted. Isabella came over.
"Yes? "
"Will you show Eric around? "
"Yes. Follow me. " She said and they walked off.
"All you buys, leave please. Us girls need to have a private conversation. " Taliya said.
"Why? "
"Because we do. " They groaned but walked away.
"So isn't he hot? " I rolled my eyes.