chapter 28

Blake's POV
Shit! I messed up big time. I was just trying to help her. I know what her dad told her. I'm not stupid,  I know if her dad finds out she left early he would flip. I go downstairs to the kitchen where I find her dad.
"Hey um. Ali and I got into an argument and she disappeared somewhere in the house. " I scratched the back of my neck.
"She probably on the second floor. "
"There's a second floor? "
"Yea.thers a way to get there from the third floor. I designed the house then I came back into your lives and I was like why not. So we moved here. "
"How do you get to the second floor? "
"Through the door next to the guestroom.it leads to a set of stairs that lead to a room then there is a arch doorway. Through there is a door that's the game room. Then there is the hallway then a door then another hallway that leads to the pool. But I'd check the game room. " He said. Looking at his laptop.
"Thanks." I turn and see everyone else.
"Let's goo to the second floor. Don't get lost please. " We head back upstairs and through the door and down the stairs to see Ali at the piano.

-+---+-++ALEJANDRAS POV ----+++--++-++++;! (While they were talking to her dad)
I got up and walked out of the game room and sat at the piano. I remember the time when I learned to play piano. My abuela was so happy. I remember I found this song by Christina Aguilera. It was called you lost me. I loved it and learned to play it by heart. I started to play.

I started  to cry. My fist hit the piano and hit a bunch of keys. I just broke down. I felt arm wrap around me. I knew it was Hanna by her scent. I hugged her crying my eyes out.
After a while I calmed down. I looked down.
"Ali. You have nothing to worry about ok. What's wrong with your sister? "
"As if you didn't hear me. " I said.
"I didn't hear all of it. There was a door in the way. "
"After lunch,  when I was walking to class, I got a call. It was Monica's doctor. She said that she didn't wanna talk over the phone about what she found so she asked me to go to her office. So I did. When I got there she handed me Monica's file. She showed me the x rays and what she found. She found a fibroid tumor in Monica's  abdomen.  She says it needs to be surgically removed or she could get cancer from it. Me being me keeps thinking about if she hadn't caught it. She told me that she had a gut feeling that she was missing something. She looked over everything again and that's what she found. If she had never re looked, Monica would have cancer. "
"Ok let's not talk about that anymore. How about you show us around the second floor. " I nodded.
"Ok so there is an empty room. I wanna ask dad if he will turn it in to a music room but not right now. Anyway follow me. " We walk down the Hall way to the door then I stop.
"When you go through this door there is a hallway leading to the swim pool. " I. Open the door and continue walking down the hallway to the glass door that leads to the pool.
"Damn that's awesome .  When can we use it. " Brandon says. I notice Blake hasn't said anything. I need to talk to him instead of yelling.
"Ali? " Sam snaps. His fingers in front of my face. I slap his hand away.
"What? "
"Brandon asked when we get to use it. "
"To.oorow. come on. " They followed me back to the door and the main hallway. I stop at the game room door.
"In here is the game room. Don't rush or touch anything just yet. " I say and when I open the door I hear my music is still playing.
"Woah." Zeke says. I can imagine him with bubble hearts shooting out of his eyes.
"That's not all. " I walk to the double doors and open them. I walk in and the hesitantly follow. After they walk in. I close the doors and turn off the lights. All the Floresant and glow in the dark stuff light up. I turn on the black lights also.
"Oh my god. Ali this place is awesome. " Sam says. Zeke takes off his shoes and slides down the bowling alley, them falls. I laugh. Everyone looks realeaved. I know they were trying to make me laugh but it wasn't working , unknowingly, Zeke just being himself will make me laugh.
"Thanks for trying to make me laugh but just being yourself can make me laugh. I can tell the difference. Zeke get off of there and enter the names. I wanna play. " I say everyone crowds around the machine but I pull Blake out of the room and sit at the bar. He grabs two Coronas. He hand me one and I open it using the counter. I take a drink.
"What's going on? " I ask.
"Nothing."
"Don't lie to me Blake Raul Jimenez . "
"Fine.i just got so worked up and worries that something happened to you. It reminded me of the first time you disappeared. "
"We were 12. I left because me and mom we're arguing about how she been acting because if her new boyfriend. I left and went to Leslie's. I told her not to tell anyone where I was until I was ready to go home. "
"You had me worried for  a month. You were never seen for a month straight. And it was during summer break so that didn't help. "
"I know. Why were you being so quiet? "
"I didn't know what to say,  or feel. You had just yelled at me that your sister had a tumor. What was I supposed to say. 'I'm sorry for yelling at you. I didn't know your sister had a tumor'no I wasn't about to say that. So I didn't say anything. "
"I know. I didn't know what to say either. My own mom didn't even know how to tell me. She had the doctor tell me. That hurt along with the fact thatonica could've gotten cancer. "
"Well I'm just over talking about it. Can we go back k and play? "
"Yea come on. " We got up and he slung his arm around me. We walked through the doors to see Zeke on the bowling lane again.
"Did you use protection? " Sam asked.
"No we were just talking. "
"Right."
"So whose up? "