26- Woof

Usagi POV

I hit the wall with my head, over and over. Repeating the same words over each time my forehead made contact with the painted still wall.

"Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy...." And so on.

"WHAT?!" Hunter screamed. I whipped my head to glare at him.

"I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU, CHARILE!"

"Rainbow~Blegh~" Anna appeared out of nowehre and just randomly glomped me from behind.

"What-The-Heck-Are-You-Quoting?" Hunter deadpanned, giving me a dead stare. I shrugged.

"What he saying?" Anna asked me.

"Man I have no idea." I replyed shaking my head.

"Charlie Teh Unicron... of course." Hunter face palmed.

Anna dissapeared and reappeared behind Hunter, and whispered silently into his ears.

'Shto ti skazala iyem?' I asked her in Russian as she appeared back in my head.

(What did you tell him?)

'Nichievo~' She sung in my head.

(Nothing)

I rolled my eyes.

"USA-CHAAANNN!!!" Came the incredibly terrifying scream, quick paced footsteps running down the hall torwards my room.

I jumped high in the air and used my chakra to hold onto the ceiling with a shril scream.

"KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE AND HOLY WATER!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Then looked down. "Oh, Hi-Tobi." I said to him. Hunter looked up at me, Tobi standing next to him.

"Usa-chan. Are you ready to go on the mission?" Tobi asked, sounding cute. I gulped my saliva and nodded, face pale.

'Just-pretend you don't know it's a facade...' I told myself. Ha.. Easier said than done.

"Y-yeah..." I said, trying to sound enthusiastic.

He grabbed my hand and ran, pulling me with him. If this was clueless Deidara- he would be threatening Tobi to death by explosion or suffocation...

He turned his head to look at me. Darkness in the hole of his swirly mask.

"Are you alright- Usa-chan? You don't look so good." He slowed down.

"I'm. Fine." I said trying to make myself beleive it. "Just a little anxious." I mumbled. Tobi glomped me.

"Its okay- Usa-chan! Tobi will protect you from your eyes!" Tobi yelled. I winced, but nodded.

"Right." I mumbled. Tobi's aura became happy, but I saw the fakeness around it. He continued dashing, dragging me behind him.

I could feel anxiety and terror claw at the inside of my stomach. I was going to be alone with a insane man.

Ohkami help me.

-FF-

"We're going on a trip thats guna save the world one day! Save the world one day- yes- save the world one day! We're going on a trip thats guna save the world one day! And its heading this way! Bum-bum-BUMMMM!!!.." Tobi sung to the notes of 'I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves.' Of course it shouldn't bother me most of the time, but... I was on my (.) Therefore... Instead of whacking him over the head, I tried a diffrent approach.

"Tell me how I'm supposed to breath with no air..." I began to hum the notes for 'No Air.' "If I should die, before I wake, its 'cause, you took- my breath away. Losing you is like living in a world with no air- Ohh." I began humming the rest which made Tobi stop singing and listen until I stopped humming. He whined loudly.

"NOOO!! USA-CHAN!! KEEP SINGING!!" Tobi yelled, throwing his hands in the air and waving them around. I sighed.

"But how? Do you expect me? To live alone with just me? 'Cuz my world revolves around you- its so hard for me to breath..." I looked at Tobi who's eyes were tearing on the edge of his mask, as if going to start crying. "Tell me how I'm supposed to breath with no air? Can't live can't breathe with no air... thats how I feel whenever you ain't there.. no airr... got me out here in the water so deep..." I stoped again and this time Tobi was silently bawling his eyes out.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! USAA-CHAN! DON'T STOP!!!" He whined. I rolled my eyes and continued singing until I finally finished the song. He sniffed and wiped his eyes. "You're so good at singing!!" Tobi yelled happily.

I shrugged. "Thanks I guess..?" I stated confused. Tobi grinned back.

"You're welcome Usa-chan!!" He yelled. I sighed and we kept going on the road to wherever, since Tobi and Nagato/Pein wouldn't tell me where to go.

We continued walking on and on... and saw a Dango shop in the distance.

"Ne! Ne! Ne! Usa-chan-senpai! Lets go get Dango!! I love Dango! Don't you?!" He yelled, spazzing out like crazy. I shrugged.

"I never tried Dango..." I mumbled. He gasped loudly.

"We have to get some!!"

"I don't have money..." I said sighing.

"Its okay Usa-chan! I have money!!!" Tobi yelled. I nodded with a yawn.

We walked to the Dango shop and Tobi ordered six sticks of dango. I found myself singing under my breath the Dango Daikazoku.

"Usa-chan! Sing louder!" Tobi yelled. I gave him a dull look and sighed.

"Dango... Dango... Dango... Dango... Dango... big dango family..." I sung audiabley, and stopped, forgetting the rest of the song.

"Keep going!"

"I don't know the rest of the song..." I told him. He shrugged.

"Keep going!" I shook my head 'No' and took a bite from my stick of Dango. I gasped, almost chocking on its deliciousness. Who knew it was that good?! Tobi laughed. "Isn't it great?!"

I nodded my head 'yes' with a smile, chewing carefully. I didn't know what else to do, so I continued eating.

He handed me another when I finished the other stick. I ate it slowly with a small smile I glanced to Tobi who had is mask up alittle giving him room to eat.

"Ne- Usagi-chan. Do you like Tobi?" Tobi asked me.

"Eh..." He began tearing and sniffeling. "It's not decided."

"So you like Tobi?!"

"For now... yes." I said giving him a close eyed smile.

"YAY!! I LIKE USA-CHAN TOO!!" Tobi yelled and hugged me. I patted his head.

"Yeah."

I got up and stretched. My eyesight became blurry and I closed my eyes. I felt Tobi's large hand hold mine and pull me towards him. I felt his chest on my shoulder, and his other arm around my shoulder.

"Usa-chan, you can't see anything?" Tobi asked. I shook my head no. "Its okay. I'll be your eyes." He said happily and grabbed my hand, pulling me behind him and he walked.

I tripped a few times, as he told me to hop over things, duck, and then he said I had to... bark like a dog?

Wait.

I smacked Tobi, who I sensed was next to me.

"WHY DID I HAVE TO BARK LIKE A DOG?!" I yelled, throwing my arms around in a spazz.

"Usa-chan! You need to calm down!" Tobi yelled.

"DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!"

~

*end short chapter that I squeezed from my brain*

- - - -

And this is why the book is on hold... x_x

Anyways. I'm sorry for the wait. if anyone even reads this book anymore. I'm working much more on my Kakashi Fan Fic. i want it to be finished before i work on others... so yeah

Comment

Vote

Something

-Anna