21- Epic Fail Fight Scene :/

3rd POV.

Today was the Chunin Exams. Everyone was finally arrived. Naruto came in after bulls chased him in.

"Now, we begin!"

The crowed cheered as fights were called up. Andrew, Ella and Auburn sat among the citizens and other people. Sakura was afew seats infront of them, with Ino, Choji, Kiba and Hinata. Ella had a small song bird on her shoulder that flew away as the room filled with tension. In her lap was Eria, watching with anticipation.

-FF-

After formadable fights. Kakashi finally arived with Sauske. Eria's whiskers twitched and she shivered, pushing her back into Ella's chest.

'Bloodthirsty! I want to leave! Now.' Eria yelled afriad as Gaara appeared at the arena floor. Ella looked at Eria for a second. But nodded.

"Lets go. The invasion will start soon. Orochimaru has thousands of demons under his control. If we kill him. The balance will tilt closer to equilibrium." Auburn whispered to Andrew and Ella, who nodded with a determined look. They all dissapeared almost instantly. Reappearing thousands of feet away, becoming invisble with Ella and Andrews power combined. Hiding behind the Hokage's chair. Right behind the Anbu. They stayed silent. Auburn held both Andrew and Ella's hand. Ella left Eria back at the stadium under a sleeping spell, or genjutsu as some would call it. They waited silently. Ready to strike when needed.

Andrew saw the Hokage's death. Ella saw the Hokage's life. Auburn saw the Will of Fire Within him. And Usagi, if would have been here. Would have seen the Hokage's choices in life, all the branched paths that could end, or continue. Prehaps pushing him in one direction or stopping him from another.

Waiting for the signal. Orochimaru vanished instantly. As bombs went off. Orochimaru went to the Hokage, but was blocked by the Trio of Guardians, who let their camoflage die. Ella held Orochimaru by his Neck, Andrew held his arm, diging his nails into the skin with a smirk. Auburn held Orochimaru's other hand, the smell of burning flesh filled the air.

"Ah, more guardians. What, didn't like the way I treated your friend? She was easy to beat. Its like taking three of her." Orochimaru teased.

"She is half a guardian. We are full guardians. Who can use our powers to the full potential." The three guardians said, almost at the same time...if it werent for Ella who squeaked 'potential' after everyone else said it.

"What are you kids doing?!" The hokage yelled.

"Sorry Hokage, but we aren't fond of your death." Ella said, her grip on Orochimaru's neck tightening. Andrew gave a look to Ella who sighed and let go. She went to the Hokage and became defensive. As if waiting for somebody to pop up.

Auburn and Andrew activated their Evil Eyes and almost dropped Orochimaru in disgust.

"Ew! One's licking my face! Lets just kill him and kill all of them!" Auburn yelled, one hand swatting a demon, naked to the normal eye, the other burning a hand print on Orochimaru's arm.

"Yes...death would lighten up my mood." Andrew said with a frightening grin, causing Orochimaru to have a look of shock. Auburn playfully hit Andrew's head with her free hand.

"Bad...not killing him...yet." She finished, taking her free hand and seeming to weave her finger in the air. Then fisted her hand , a burst of fire erupted into a sword, with a flaming guard. (Will Upload Picture soon...mabey tomorow night)

"Fine. Lets start off with the strongest link." Andrew said his free hand making a fist and shaking up and down, a dark line shot out both ways from his fist. Creating a staff, with a skull on the top in a misfigured way. (Picture is there too...mabey).

He smirked and bonked Orchimaru on the head. A dark aura surrounded Orochimaru and was being sucked into the staff's skull. Orochimaru's head moved out and went to bite Andrew, but Andrew pushed his staff out, getting it in Orochimaru's mouth, keeping him from coming closer.

"Now now, just stay there." Andrew said, an evil glint in his red pool of eyes. He roatated his wrist, causing Orochimaru's head to snap in a weird position. His mouth let go and recoiled back to his body. Darkness began to seep out of his body from his mouth and eyes. Seeming to be a dark void of nothing ness.

Auburn took her sword and drove it through Orochimaru's head. There was no wound. There was no sound. There was no impact. The fire just burned the evil demons. The demons shrieked and almost all at once, panicked, trying to run from Orochimaru's body. Causing him to jerk back slightly.

"BURN BACK TO HELL!" Auburn yelled, forcing more power and fire to the sword.

To the others watching, such as the hokage and ANBU, it seemed Orochimaru was giving a silent scream. As a sword made of fire was being stabbed in Orochimaru's face. But to the Guardians, they saw, with their Evil Eyes. Ella acivated hers. Making her eyes become completley white. She didn't have 360 vison, but was able to see the demons. Auburn's eyes were a redish yellow flame. Andrew's eyes were a pool of red blood, but darker than his normal ones.

Suddenly a dark number of demons came out at once, causing the three guardians to lose their posture, almost fainting from the amount of dark enegey in the same spot. They were all pushed back, and at that moment the forcefield, keeping them out of the fight between the Hokage and Orochimaru went up. They cursed, leaving for more demons since they knew they wont be able to do anything else.

-FF-

Usagi POV.

"I'm so sugar cookieng bored! What do you do in this stupid room all day, in my head, anyways?!" I asked Anna, who sweatdropped.

"I just work, and when I don't work, I sleep. If I don't sleep, I play with you, or check the-" Anna cut herself off.

"Check the...?" I asked for her to go on. I sat on her bed.

"Nothing. Wan't to see something cool?" Anna said, changing the subject. But I won't let go that easily.

"Tell me." I said.

"Well, I have this- wait what?" Anna said, trying to change the subject to some thing she wanted to show me.

"Anna. I never ask anything of you. I protect you, train, and I'm looking for a new guardian for you. Heck, I'm going blind for you. Just tell me!" I yelled frustrated. Throwing my hand down on the bed. Anna flinched.

"I just check out the sand glasses of people." Anna said, with a nod. Looking like she was pleased with herself. But there was something that she's hiding...

"Ahhhh, thats cool." I said, pretending not to catch on. Anna seemed to lower her guard.

"Want to see yours?" She asked. I nodded. She reached up to a shelf and brought down an hourglass. The sand in it seemed almost translucent. The words on the bottom were in latin, but to me were translated to english like *snap*.

It had some name, but before I could decifer it's meaning, the letters transformed and the color of the sand and shape of the hourglass changed into a whole new thing.

Usagi.

The sand was a beautiful blue, like one that you see in a carribian beach or something like that. It was slightly translucent. But I saw I still had tons of sand grains left. I stared into it. And felt my stomach have buterfiles. As I felt the flying sensation, then falling sensation.

I shot up. And opened my eyes. I'm in a hospital.

????

*end chapter*

- - - -

Sorry...its short :/ I'm having trouble, because truthfully. I make this up as I go along. I don't do fighting scenes very well. Not at all. Sorry that I suck :/

Next Upload...within the next week? Mabey?

Comment for ?

Vote for Read?

Fan if you want to.

Something for being nice.

Have this cupacke because the cake is a lie.

I'm making this longer because I'm ashamed for uploading such a short chapter.

-Anna