18- Prophecys Suck

Usagi Pov.

Have you ever been in a world with such low technology that they couldn't have a t.v in each hospital room? No? Oh, then I guess it'd be hard to understand the boredom of not being allowed to move from your room...and all you can do is stare at the ceiling, humming a song (play epic video).

The nurse said that I am not 'allowed' to leave until I get better, yet I can hear Ino and Sakura yell for Lee to stop pushing himself further, I myself wanted to go down there and cheer for him, but from the lack of talking and a slight fever I lost my voice. I pushed myself up and sat on the side of the bed, my feet hanging over the side. My hand went to my burning shoulder, which pleaded for me to lay down. But I was not going to rest, because that is boring, and sleeping will get me killed.

Yet here I am, letting my mind wander to what Auburn said. A myth..? Time and Space? What does she mean? My hand left from my shoulder, back to my hourglass shaped marking right below my neck. My headband was on the tableside. I stood up slowly, making sure my feet could pick up 100 pounds of pure me. Yep...safe, The weights were taken off...Andrew took them home. He left an extra hoodie and shorts by the door. But ANBU are outside, on strict orders of not having me leave. My eyes flickered to the windows. I silently crept to the window and opened it, my eyes invoulintarily twitched when it made a huge CREAK sound. I cursed and turned to the door. Nobody...okay...fine. Mabey they left?

"What are you doing?" I heard from behind me...aka the window. I spun back around and jumped back slightly, but being sick and stuff I almost lost my balance. I saw a person sitting on the windowcill, wearing a black ANBU uniform and Mask with red, black and Green lines swirling to the middle.

"I-uh- was getting fresh air, yeah...hahaha..." I said with a close eyed smile. My voice cracked though, because I hadn't spoken in a while.

"Then you don't mind if I sit here?" The person said again, the voice sounding like a girl. I nodded again. But inside I was angry like Auburn level, I hid it though. "You are the girl we are supposed to protect from Orochimaru?" The woman said, shocked. I cursed a latin chant under my breath, to Kakashi, all ANBUs, and the Hokage. But nodded non-the-less, with a growl.

I turned around back to my bed and grabbed the pillow, putting it to my face and cursing more latin to names.

Those bastards think I need to be protected? Just because I can't run from time? If they hadn't noticed I made Orochimaru run for the hills.I took the pillow and threw it at the wall...too hard I guess because it exploded and feathers flew around. The woman must have sensed how pissed I was because she put a hand on my shoulder.

"We care about you, thats why we protect you." But for that second I didn't care...Feathers! :D

"HAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed running at the feathers in the air. Wind blew from the window, keeping and getting more feathers into the air. "FEATHHEERS! This is the best entertainment I've had all day!" I giggled as the air began to circle me and the feathers stuck to me, as the wind hugged me. I began to laugh harder. "Hehehe! Winddddd let gooooo, hahaaha! STOPppp That tickless! Hehehehehe." I giggled as the feathers began to tickle me, with the wind as the holders. I fell on the floor and began to roll around laughing. "STOoOPp! I'M GUNNA PEEE!!" I yelled as my vision teared up, I held my stomach as I laughed harder, the pain in my shoulder grew and some blood trickled down my arm as the wound re-opened slightly. The wind stopped and the feathers slowly formed a figure, full of feathers, held together by the wind. I sat up and wiped my tears. Some feathers came out of the figure and spelled in latin.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, are you alright?"

I nodded. "I never got your name, wind." I said with a smile, as my hand went to my shoulder, the white hospital gown was becoming red by my shoulder. The words in the air formed by feathers shifted to say.