11-Birthday-Part 3-I hate Hospitals so much

Guy POV (pft you forgot about him)

Usagi, I think her name was, stood and looked at Lee. "Lee, fight me." She swayed slightly but a gust of wind blew and steadied her. I looked at Lee...what will he do?

"I don't fight girls." He said, abiding by the code he swore by.

"Who said you have to see me as a girl? Do you say I'm weak?" Usagi asked, I could hear the anger in her voice. Lee looked flustered, I can't blame him...having a girl ask you that question is hard enough...but a Shinobi girl...Oh no.

"I don't think that you are weak, I can see you are strong, and I would like to fight you...but not now." Lee said, after thinking for words. Usagi shook her head.

"I can't remeber..." She said, then turned around quickly as her sister came into the clearing.

"I am really sorry...but after July we won't have any time to throw you a party or anything...and I wanted to celebrate." The sister said, I belive Kakashi mentioned her name was Anna? Anna stood across from Usagi, each far from eachother.

"You knew how much I have to train, and that I only have 3 days until they show up, I need to-"

"No you don't!" Usagi was sent flying to the tree behind her as Anna was now where Usagi had been, her fist out stretched. When did she move? I couldn't even see her. There was a large BAM as Usagi's body hit the tree, birds flew away from the surrounding area. Usagi landed on her feet after hitting the tree. She swayed, but stayed up.

"Yes I do! You don't get it do you?! I killed him! Its all my fault! And-" Usagi was now sent flying torwards another tree. Again Anna stood where Usagi once stood, but her foot up, as if she kicked somebody. WHAM.

"NO! I'M SICK OF HEARING STAN THIS, JAY THAT! WHY CAN'T YOU CONSIDER MY FEELINGS?! I SAW THE TO-DO-LIST! I'M NOT BLIND YET!" Anna yelled and suddenly the tree she stood by fell to the floor with a bam.

"I knew it...I am weak..." I heard a raspy voice from where Anna stood. But there kneeled Usagi, blood on her hands and coming from her mouth, dripping down her chin. Anna was next to her, holding Usagi, tears falling. Usagi collapsed quietly in Anna's arms. Was that a battle..? I couldn't see anything.

"Well, Lets take her to the hospital..." I said walking up to Anna. She shook her head clutching Usagi's body. "She'll die at this rate." I said, trying to pry Anna away from Usagi. Anna shook her head.

"She'll be fine...this is normal..." Anna said quietly, her voice cracking. Normal? Coughing up blood is normal? I toutched Usagi's forehead, it was burning hot. I looked at Anna in worry.

"She has a high fever, I'm taking her to the hospital, weither you like it or not." I said, moving behind her quickly, I smiled to myself, there is no way she can see me, she is only a genin.

-FF-

Anna elbowed me in the face as I tried to get Usagi from her. Lee left minutes ago to the Hokage, to report what happened, and for medics and ANBU.

"Anna, Usagi will die at this rate." I said, my voice serious. Anna glared at me clutching Usagi harder in a hug. I looked at her worriedly.

"She's fine, go away...this is normal." Anna said for the thousandth time.

Soon I felt Lee's presence nearby. I turned to see two ANBU and the Hokage, and 3 Medic Ninjas. The hokage looked at Anna and Usagi. His eyes narrowed as he saw Usagi's condition.

"Anna, what happened here?" The hokage asked, his voice stern.

"Usagi was being a bitch, so I knocked sense into her, because it was either I did that, or she'd miss the deadline." Anna said with a smile. I looked at her horrified. She is smiling while her sister is bleeding in her hands.