7-To be Stronger

Usagi's POV

Two more days until my birthday. One week to train and get stronger. Chakara! BAM. Chunin! WHAM! Stronger! BAM!

I sighed as I stopped taking out my anger on the poor tree, who was not defenseless, with that bark that continued to scratch the bandages already wraped around my bleeding hands. I am now done with upper body strength! 200 Tree punches acomplished.

Now to start with 130 crunches! I sighed and layed down, doing crunches. The stars shone in the sky with small faded clouds running around the night sky. Pulling myself up and down with crunches, no doubt that all week I'll be in pain.

Anna had let me go in the night, but retreated back to my mind to sleep so I could train without bothering her. Walking around Konaha I somehow managed to find the training grounds on my own, and trained for who knows how long. My plan is to train until Sauske would be here, then leave to my house to take a shower and eat, and return before Kakashi came at around 10 ish?

After all 130 crunches, I began to jog around the wall that surrounds Konaha, slowly breaking into a fullblown run. I could run fast speeds for a long amount of time due to the fact I joined cross country in 6th grade, up until now, and running was purely the best thing ever for me.

I have no idea how long it was that I ran, but i continued. Around the end of the 6th lap I was panting. I slowly began to walk to the training grounds my hands on my head and my breathing unsteady, slowly calming down my fast beating heart.

After a few minutes of calming quiet and rest I decided to work on my powers. Yes, powers. You see each guardian is given a power to use to protect their Keeper. I've heard this from one other guardian whom I had meet when I was little and still figureing out my abilitys and connections.

His name was Jason, but I call him Jay. He is the protecter of the Keeper of Water and Ice. His Keeper's name is Stan, his job is to keep earth's waters stable and calm, he has done a great job! If not for him everything would have been a water city. Jason was 18 when I was 7, he meet me when I was at the park with my mom. He was on a date at the time, now that i remeber it... He got dumped and was very angry. I remeber going up to the water fountian to get a drink and the water blasted me in the face...but I didn't cry, I was laughing. Jay,however, was so horrified. He bought me ice cream to make up for it. Because i was young i told him all about Anna, i expected him to laugh it off and play as if it were a fake story, but he was listening with seriousness. He then let Stan out, I let Anna out and they had a reunion...weird right? Well me and Jay became good friends that day... until later. But no need to talk about that now... depression later! Training now!

I ripped up grass from the floor and threw it to the sky, the wind came from out behind me and blew up to the leaves, making a small tornado I could control. My power is the wind, its my command, and done it will be. Its not like my chakara nature, because this is done without signs or need of chakara! Just on demand. Cool right?

The wind began to play a melody that I remebered to be a song from "Fiddeler on the Roof" , called "Far from the home I love" the wind sounded like a violin. I soon began to quietly sing to myself as the tornado danced on the palm of my hand, turning into two figures, a girl in a dress, and a guy in a tux, dancing as I sung.

"How can I hope to make you understand? 

Why I do, What I do? 

Why I must travel to a distant land, 

Far from the home I love

Once I was happily content to be, 

As I was, where I was