23-Memo-ed! :D

Usagi POV.

I woke up with a pain in my neck. I sat up and looked around. I was in a cell. Kind of like a prison cell. It was dimly lit, with a flourecent light in the hallway. I couldn't hear anyone else around, but I knew they were somewhere nearby. To my right was a cup. I took the cup and sniffed it to see what was in it. I spilled it out on the floor, throwing it torwards the gates. I stood up and moved to the cell door. There was a chain on my leg. Now I feel like some criminal. Anyhow...Just to piss off whoever that was nearbye. I began banging on the metal poles with the cup. Really loud. I giggled as I continued banging. After 5 minutes of this I heard yelling and curses.

I heard a creak of a door and footsteps.

"You're fucking up. Just shut the hell up. Jashin! I swear if I could sacrifice you, I would." I knew that voice anywhere. Hidan.

"Hidan! Let me out!" I yelled, banging the cup more.

"Stop with the fucking banging! Its giving me a fucking head ache! Leader-sama will be here soon to talk to you!" He yelled.

I didn't see him, which means he was yelling from the door. I sighed and threw my cup at the wall hard, smashing it into peices.

"Hidan! Tell the mother fucker to hurry the fuck up! I'm tired and going blind as we speak!" I yelled, pissed.

"Shut up bitch!" Hidan yelled back.

"Excusssse me? Who the HELL are you calling a bitch?! You little bitch! I'll fucking kill you, you mother fucker! I feel hungrey, tired, thirsty, and depressed! I'M NOT IN THE FUCKING MOOD FOR YOU TO BE CALLING ME NAMES!" I yelled. My eyesight waivered. I took in a deep breath.

"Fine, geez, Fucking Drama Queen..." I heard Hidan mumble but I let it slide. I'll get him...

"She's awake by the sound of it, un." I heard. My ears perked.

"Deidara! Help me! Pleaseee, Explode Hidan!" I yelled to the new voice.

"How does she know my name, un?" I heard him whisper.

"Deidara! Art is a Bang! Just let me out so I can hurt Hidan, while singing the song!" I yelled, my head torwards the sky as my hands were in balled up fists.

"You think so, Prisoner-chan, un? Sorry, but I cant let you out, un. Even if it'd be fun watching, un." Deidara said. I sighed.

"Fine, fine. Then tell Pein to hurry his ass up. I'm starving." I complained. I heard a groan.

"Shut up,un. You can't order around the leader,un. It doesn't work that way,un!"

"PEIN HURRY YOUR ASS UP!" I yelled as loudly as I could. I heard loud footsteps, mumbleing and more footsteps. Soon Pein's first body, Yahiko(sp), was infront of my cell. "Took you long enough.." I mumbled.

"Now, What is your name, how do you know us?" Pein asked.

"Usagi, I know you because I'm a big fan of (most of) the Akatsuki. I love you all..most of you...Tobi scares me.." I mumbled looking to the side with a sigh. I then got back on task. "Let me out~ Its too much of a bother to escape." I complained.

"Then don't bother. Join the Akatsuki, join in saving the world." Pein said. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want to join in the Akatsuki, unless I get to hug Itachi, get my own cloak, and my own ring." I said with a grin.

"Fine. You must swear loyalty then." Pein said. I sighed.

"I swear loyalty to some dog and cat and to my ass, now give me pancakes! Food! Food. Food..." I said slowly, my stomach growled. "Get me food." I growled to Pein who sighed and did a facepalm.