8- I tried to keep it a secret

Usagi's.POV

Well, I have trained so hard, I can now with stand the weights... I've gotten the hang of it and now I feel like one with them. I smiled to myself as I walked hand in hand with a girl from the orphanage who I was to baby sit, these jobs I dont mind at all.

"So how old are you?" I asked with a smile. The girl, whose name was Kira put her hand up infront of her as if counting. Then stuck out 4 fingers.

"I'm Foa!" She said, the cutest thing ever. I felt a blush creep up my face. I huged her and spun her around.

"Kira-chan!! Kawaii!! Moe!" I cried swinging her tiny body around as she giggled. Naruto was having a hard time with a boy his age...around 13, who felt all emo, while Sakura was watching the younger kids while I entertained kids from age 4-12. My mom always said I had a way with kids. Sauske was helping me out with the kids from the age group I was careing for.

"Bunny-chan? Nessa wont give me Kina-chan!" A 9 year old girl named Ariella cried, Kina is a doll, Nessa is the twin sister.

"Here, this is Kikyo-chan, she's my best friend, she'll play with you...is that okay?" I asked handing her a toy from the toy box as I set Kira down. Ariella nodded with a grin as she held the new toy in a hug, and ran off. I smiled as everyone around me seemed in a good mood.

Kakashi came from behind me after the girls ran off. "Wow...you are really good with kids." He said with a close eyed smile. I nodded and froze as I heard a cry from upstairs. I turned around and ran to Sauske tapping him on the shoulder as I ran upstairs to the baby's room.

The 2 year old who was sleeping was now awake and Sakura was trying to figure out what to do before he woke up the rest of the sleeping ones. I tapped her on the shoulder and she turned around. I pointed to the crying baby she was holding, she seemed to give up and handed me the baby then left the room as she recived the message that I would handle it. As soon as the door closed behind her I bounced the child in my arms and huged him with soft sounds. He stopped crying and looked at me. I tapped his nose and he smiled alittle, a toothless one. I smiled back which made him smile even more, and giggle.

As I rocked him in my arms a song came to mind. I began to sing it softly (play video)

"I can take the rain off the roof of this empty house,

That don't bother me...

I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out,

I'm not afraid to cry, everyone, and a while even though going on with you gone, still upsets me, there are days ever now and again I pretend I'm okay... but thats not what gets me...

What hurts the most,

Was being so close

Having so much to say...

And watching you walk away...

And never knowing,

What could have been,

And not seeing that loving you,

Is what I was trying to do..."

The child was now asleep in my arms. I put him back in the crib and sat in a rocking chair with my hands on my knees, I bent over and but my head in my hands. I let out a shaky breath. I am exhausted, being this happy in one day, along with the nightmare I had yesterday doesn't help me. And the fact I have to sleep in order to keep my strength up makes everything worse. But I'd rather sleep in the day...just a few minute nap wouldn't hurt right..? I sat back in the chair and rested my head on my shoulder...I hope not.