24- This Is Going To Be A Long Week...

Usagi Pov.

It was warm. I heard a banging on the door.

No. I don't want to wake up. Its way too early. Probably 2pm or something, then you come back.

"Wake up! You can cuddle later!" Someone yelled. My eyes snapped open, pulling me from my rest. I screamed, jumped back, and hit my head on the wall. With my feet I pushed away the sleeping Hunter to the floor. Landing with an Oof he remained asleep.

Some guardian he is. Can't even wake up for the life of me. I looked to the door to see Sasori standing there.

"Come on! I don't like to be kept waiting." He said.

"I know, zip your wooden face." I hissed. Jumping from the bed onto Hunter's back. He stayed asleep still. I rolled my eyes. Sasori left, closing the door behind him. "Stupid Puppet." I mumbled. Since I didn't change before going to bed, I don't need to change now.

I made up my bed and stared down at Hunter dully. I sighed and left. Standing out in the hallway akwardly.

I don't remeber how I'm supposed to get out of here... I just looked at my left then my right. I sighed.

"Enie Miney Mo, Catcha Becka By his toe...OH HEY DEIDARA! Where the hell is the kitchen or something?" I yelled as I spotted Diedara.

"Huh? Hi, un. Its to the left and the third right, un." My blonde said. I nodded and went down the creepy hallway. I heard laughing as I turned a corner. I followed the voice to see a Living room filled with some of the Akatsuki who seemed to be gambleing on the floor instead of the couch. I sat down next to Hidan and Kakuzu. Hidan flashed me a cocky smirk and went back to the game while Kakuzu seemd to be thoughtfull about the idea.

Having another player could reduce his chances of winning...but also could make the bet higher and more money. I saw a slightly creepy and happy aura around him.

Man... What a creeper.

Sighing I looked at the game. It was cards. Money was in a circle. What the heck was this game? Sasori looked up at me dully from across from me.

"You know how to play poker?" He asked me. I shook my head no.

I never learned how to play. I was never asked to play with the kids from the Orphanage. So I spent time alone on my labtop, or myself.

Sasori sighed. "What are you going to do? Watch or something?" I shrugged.

"I dunno. I guess I'll watch from here." I said with a sigh. "Why did you wake me up anyways?" I asked Sasori. He shrugged.

"Because you were the only one asleep. It's 12, and if Leader-sama needs something, you'll be on our team, which means it'll take more time and-."

"I/You don't like to be kept waiting." We finished on the same note. He raised an eyebrow looking at me.

"Yeah,yeah. I get it. Just zip it, Puppet Face."

Sasori glared at me, but didn't deny anything which made me smile, to say the least.

"So, bitch-" Hidan started before I elbowed him in the ribs.

"Call me a bitch again, and Jashin won't be able to help you." I hissed to him. He smirked but stayed quiet. He knew I could take him. He probably wasn't sure what I was capable of, so he was being careful.

Good idea.

"So, you like it here?" Sasori asked. I shrugged.

"Kinda." I replied. Sighing I took a coin, much to Kakuzu's dislike, and twirled it with my fingers in my hand. I took it and spun it on the floor, it clung and went around and around, making the illusion that it was a sphere.

Kakuzu snatched it from the floor and held it in his hands. I bet he was smirking underneath that mask covering. I stared at him dully and went to take another coin but he snatched everything and held it to his chest greedily.

"Its mine." He hissed. I frowned and pouted.

"Pleaaaaseeee." I asked, doing my imfamous puppy smile. His glomp around the money froze alittle and faltered as my effect worked.

"No." He said as he wore off the effects. I frowned and pouted.

"Pft, Fine." I turned my head to look up. "FINE!" I stood up and turned around, going to the couch. I sat criss-cross watching the game.

...

....

...

"NOOOOO!!!" Kakuzu yelled in vain as Hidan won everything. Sasori quit with a sigh, getting up and sitting next to me quietly. Deidara and Hunter entered the room talking to eachother.

"Bluey, Where have you been?" Hunter asked me. I rolled my eyes at the nickname.

"Here." I stated dumbly.

"Why? I wanted to wake up to your pretty, cute liwwtle face." He appeared infront of me and pinched my cheeks, which I slapped his hand away from me and punched him away.

"Damn it. Don't do cookies like that!" I yelled, My face slightly red.

"Cookies,un?" Deidara asked.

"She replaces Curses with Names of Sweets when she's upset." Hunter said with a grin, his hands leisuorly behind his head.

"To Muffins I do." I hissed.

"Muffins - Hell. Cookies - Shit. Flipping Sugar Cookie - Mother Fucker. Bubblegum monster - fuck, or fucker." Hunter translated to Deidara. Who nodded with a smirk.

"Cool, you should teach that to Hidan,un." I rolled my eyes.

"To bubblegum monster with that, he should come with his own B.M.-ing censor." I glared at Hunter. He patted my head. "Stupid Female Dog." I mumbled under my breath.

"I TAKE OFFENSE TO THAT TOO YOU STUPID LITTLE-"

"Shut up! You Bubblegum Monster!" I yelled at Hidan, cutting him off.

He grumbled curses under his breath while muttering how troublesome I was. I left the living room, going into another room which looked like the kitchen.

There was a grey, refrigerator in the back, the cabnits around it made everything seem like this wasnt the hide out of criminals. I opened the refrigerator to see nothing really out of the ordinary, but the milk. With one glance I already knew it was expired. I took out the half gallon cardboard pint.

I was about to throw it out when someone grabbed it from my hands behind me. I turned around to see Hunter gulping down the carton.

My eye twitched as I stared at him wide eyed. He finished off the whole thing and let out a burp, patting his stomach.

"Did you realize what you just did?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Look at the date you moron."

His eyes trailed to the expired date.

"Oh crap!"

Yeah....This is going to be a long while... 

*end chapter* 

- - - - - - 

*disclaimer*

I don't own Naruto :0

The Picture to the side, THAT I own. >:3 Its Usagi and Hunter. But Usagi is wearing a dress, that will be revealed in the Next Chapter~ o3o

SHORT

:C

SORRY

 <3

COMMENT

VOTE

SOMETHING

-Anna :3