10- Birthday, Part 2

Usagi's Pov

I am in the middle of my living room...surrounded by Naruto, Sakura, Kiba, Shino, Hinata, Shikamaru, Choji, Ino, Sauske (wdf?), Lee, Tenten, Neji, Asuma, Kurenai, Guy and Kakashi...dont forget Anna, the bitch who probably set this up.

"YOU BITCH! I SAID NOT TO SAY ANYTHING!" I said running at the speed of time at her neck, she dodged at a speed faster, because she is the Keeper, damn. I chased after as everyone tried to follow us, however only Sauske could see us as Blurs, and Kakashi...if he could activate shirangian quick enough. I stopped and fell over coughing up some blood. Damn, still cant do it. After my coughing fit everyone was looking at me with a supprised expression, so far all they were probably seeing was wind, and a high pitched scream, then my coughing fit of blood behind them with Anna hiding behind Sauske.

"I didn't I swear!" She yelled from behind Sauske, moving her head out to look at me. I glared at her causing her to hide behind him...again. I wiped my mouth from blood again.

"Get the hell over here." I growled angrily.

"No, you'll kill yourself." Anna cried still hideing. I glared and she grabbed Kakashi and pushed him torwards me. I glared at him.

"Usagi-chan! We just thought you were still shy so we wanted to throw you a suprise party with everyone we knew. Kakashi-sensei brought his friends, who brought their students." Naruto said to me. Oh...so they dont know...thats good then.

"Yeah, and why are you upset at Anna for telling us what?" Sakura asked.

"Her birthday is today." Anna replied before I could shut her mouth. I fell to the floor in defeat. I tried so hard to hide it... I'm losing time, I need to train! Anna knew it too! I sent daggers her way but she sacrificed Sauske. I just sighed, then remebered...my List od things to do had Itachi's name! Sauske will be suspisious! I ran to my fridge and ripped off the paper and folded it, putting it in my pocket.

"How the hell did they get in here" i asked looking at Anna. She just shrugged. "You realize, that if it was Stan was at the door, you'd be dead by now right?" I said with a serious tone. Anna paled and nodded while everyone else watched in curiousness and silence. I sighed. "Mi potom garaviem ad etom" (We'll talk about this later). I said to her in russian. She nodded as everyone else looked at us as if we were talking gibberish. I just sighed.

"Wait?! It's your birthday?!" Naruto yelled. I sighed and nodded. "Why didn't you tell us?" Naruto asked, I could hear the hurt in his voice.

"I don't have time to celebrate...I need to train and get stronger." I said. Clenching my fist.

"Why?" Lee asked.

"Same reason you are." I said with a sigh. "But my reason is also complicated, revolving around the same reason you have." I shook my head and looked down. "I want to formaly introduce myself, I am Usagi of Time, I know all of you, your future, and past...there...okay...well...not perfectly...but...I know what happens soon...thats why...if you excuse me..."

I ran into my room and grabbed the whole bag of weights, that added up to 172 pounds, picked it up and jumped out the balcony. Landing on the floor quietly, using the wind to cushin my fall I ran back to the training field. When I got there I dropped the weights onto the floor and began to do the math with a stick in the dirt using box multiplication with big numbers. I have 3 days left at the least ,72 hours if I dont sleep. That will make 43 weights for each limb in the end.

If I add 16 to each limb every day, 5 will a remainder that I wont have...I should go to the shop tomorow to buy more weights and I need ninja supplys. I reached into my pocket and felt the 6000¥... I could do without weights...my hands wont need extra five. I do,however, want a bow and arrow, and kunai.

-FF-

After an hour of agonizing stragity I got a plan. I will add 16 weights each day, four to each limb, on the last day the hands wont get any weights. I'll eat whenever I have time, and shower at the end of the day. For now I must train, relying souly on Tai-jutsu...the problem still remains though...I have a fever. I am not going home, unless its for food or more...after Chunin exams I'm going to work more on my to do list. I stood up, pleased with myself. I added 2 more weights to each limb, cutting the day 1 pile in half... less work for tomorow. I might finish early.

The weights I had were now in neat piles, labled day 1, day 2, and day 3, and sub labled arm L, arm R, Leg L, Leg R. You can guess what each stands for.

"Intresting." I whipped around to see Lee and Guy standing afew feet behind me.

"I'm trying to get stronger, because I want to show my way of the shinobi." Lee said. I nodded.

"You don't understand my motives...if I don't get stronger..." I stopped and sighed. I shook my head. "If I don't...they'll hurt her..." Nobody understanded me besides Jay...but now he's dead, protecting me...from Stan. He said I'm the weak guardian, that the roles must have been accidentaly switched. I shook my head and sat down on the floor, bending over, my head in my knees, my hands on my face.

'Its all your fault, you wanted the blood and you got it, weak chain in time, you'll be the end of the world. Why couldn't it have been your brother?' I shook my head again, trying block out the evil voice again, trying to hurt me, to break me into using it, like it had done to Jay, then made Stan evil. It wont work on me. I'm strong.

Sighing I got up, my emo feeling gone.

"Lee, fight me." I said, regaing my strength, I

swayed slightly but wind came to my aid and balanced me. Lee blinked a few times.

"Don't fight girls." He said in a "matter of fact" tone.

"Who said you have to see me as a girl? Do you say I'm weak?" I said refering to the destroyed landscape a few hundred feet to my side.

"Wow."

*end chapter*

-----

So...theres the bg story on Stan and Jay...but missing something.... mabey later...