20-One word...Kawaii

Zioro Pov.

Usagi left the room wide eyed, and dashed down the hall. I jumped from my chair and followed her, as my job to protect her. My younger brother followed after. I opened the door and looked left then right, down the hallway. To my right I saw Hunter holding Usagi up by her hood, off the ground, she was struggeling.

"You were about to get yourself killed werent you..." Hunter said looking up at her. Zaven was behind me now.

"Let go! You...idiot!" She yelled her hands were on her hood, trying to pry Hunters hands from her hood.

"I don't care, Naruto, Shikamaru, and Guy will take care of Lee." Hunter said, talking about some other people, I've never heard of. She froze for a second.

"How-"

"I'm your Guardian, I know where you are...always." He said with a close eyed smile, which Usagi gave a frustraded yell and continued thrashing.

"You pedophile! Watching me! Let me go!" She yelled.

"Naw." Hunter said with a smirk, throwing her over his shoulder.

"Zioro! Help me! Zaven! Savee mee!" Usagi cried, beating Hunters back. I smiled and shook my head behind my mask. She frowned and continued to hit his back. Hunter threw her up slightly, to get a better grip and she yelped and clung to the back of his shirt. She growled slightly, then opened her mouth in a silent yawn.

"Come on, you're going to rest." Hunter said, walking back to her room slowly. Usagi gasped and began to hit his back harder shaking her head with constant no's.

"Zaven! Help me!" She yelled to my brother, who silently shook his head. I walked behind Hunter and Zaven was behind me. "Please, I don't wanna sleep! I'll miss out on MooMoo!" Usagi cried.

"No, I'll get him for you, just sleep or I'll use a Spell." Hunter said turning his head to the side.

"You wouldn't dare." Usagi hissed.

"I would." He said with a small smirk. She began to kick her feet and hands, trying to unbalance Hunter. He growled and fixed her again.She shriked slightly.

"Dormire." He growled.

"No..." Usagi whispered then went limp.

"What did you do?" I asked. As he walked back to her room.

"Put her to sleep." He awnsered normaly, as if it was nothing out of the ordianry. He kicked open the door and walked in, tossing her back on the gern(sp?).

"...When will she wake up?" Zaven asked.

"...A week...mabey more?" Hunter replied, almost like a question.

"Did you use a genjutsu?" I asked, slightly curious.

"You could call it that." He replied with a smile. I didn't like they way he smiled, or moved around Usagi, it was the way he distanced himself from her, as if he were afraid to toutch or be near her. I pushed Zaven out of the room, and we sat in chairs outside of the room. But this this is none of my buissness... all that my job is, is to protect Usagi from Orochimaru and the Akatsuki.

-Hunter Pov.-

Usagi's breathing was slow and deep, her chest moved regurarly as she breathed in and out. She is so fragile, almost like a china doll...but she can take care of her self, I know it. The problem is her health, and her human body. Each time she pushes herself to become stronger, she'll hurt herself even more. Her human body isn't able to hold asmuch strength as the rest of us can, and her insomnia doesn't help at all. So I put a sleep spell on her for her to sleep ALL the hours she lost. It'll help her health, and might push the date she becomes blind alot farther. Tears welled up in her closed eyes. I frowned and wiped it before it could fall down her cheek.