12-Gaara doesn't like hugs...yet c:

Outside POV

It has been 3 days, since Usagi has been home, she's been sleeping quietly and peacefully. Kakashi would come visit whenever he had the chance, to watch her sleep. Not in a creepy way, but a safe way, knowing she was there.

Kakashi had told the hokage about the little episode in the hospital. How she mentioned that everyone in the country was after her. It was unsettleing, knowing people were after her.

Kakashi's feelings torward the girls, were somewhat like a father's. But he knew that it was nothing more than that, more like it couldn't. No matter how many times Usagi says she is 17, he wont belive her. She simply looks too young. Kakashi thought many times about it, but decideded she is lieing. He truely cannot belive her unless proof is at hand. Along with her "Guardian" Buissnes, there is no solid proof, so he won't pay that anymind...but she knew about Obito and Rin...

Now Kakashi, sits in the room on the balcony as he hears a quick gasp and sheets ruffeling. He turns around to see Usagi with her hand on her heart, her hair infront of her and everywhere, so you can't see her face. Usagi's breathing was rapid, and uneven. She looked up with frightened dark blue eyes, her back length hair was around her shoulders and tickeling her back through her hospital gown, her heart shaped birthmark looks red and soft, on her neck is a smaller birthmark of a hourglass, hidden by her headband, which she refused to take off.

.

"Kakashi-sempai? What are you doing here?" She asked him, still trying to catch her breath.

"Making sure you're alright." He said, not telling her anything more.

"Oh...wait a minute! YOU BROKE INTO MY HOUSE!" She yelled pointing a finger at Kakashi. He shrugged and took out his book. Usagi glared at him for two minutes for a minute before jumping up out of bed and out her room screaming, "OH FRICKITY FRICK FRICK!" Repeatidly.

Usagi was wearing a gown...and owned no other cloths than the ones she wore into the world. She was in a tight spot...with a soon to be pedo-bear, in her house...and her with her fever.

"Uh?" Kakashi, somewhat, questioned.

"Where are my cloths?" She said hideing behind the door frame, peeking to see Kakashi looking at her with a bored look.

"At the hospital...don't you have more than one of the same thing?" He asked her with a raised eyebrow. Usagi's face drained as color as she remebered #1 in her revised to-do list.

"No...I wanted to go shopping...but I never went alone...and I don't know where to go...where I'm from, theres a GIANT building where people can get everything they need...here it's confuseing." Usagi awsnered, ashamed, with a horrible excuse. Kakashi looked at her, his eye held his suprise.

What happened to this girl? To make her afraid to go alone shopping? Her mental health is horrible.

"Have you ever went to therapy?" He asked her. She seemed to think for awhile quietly before walking away, not saying anything. Kakashi sighed and went after her. What he asked came out wrong, he meant to ask if she was okay, if there was anything that was haunting her, if he could help it go away.

Usagi walked down the hall in pure deppression. She had been trying so hard to hide her true emotions, covering it up with laughs and jokes...but now her favorite charecter in an Anime, found out her emotions. She walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigorater, threw everything onto the floor, and walked into the fridge.

Kakashi walked into the room to see Usagi trying to close herself into the refrigorator. He sighed walking up to her, grabbing her hand, and pulling her out of the fridge. "Come on, we have tons of missions to catch up on." He said closing the fridge behind her, eyeing the apples on the floor... Usagi sighed and nodded.