6-OH JUMPSCARES & FEVERS

Usagi's POV

As me and Anna walked to our new apartment I couldn't help but keep replaying the dream in my mind over and over again.

Anna turned to me "Bluey...It's not your fault." I looked at her and shook my head.

My dream was horrible, it was worse then all of the blood filled dreams I've had before, because Blood I could deal with.

-Dream Time-

It was raining and everyone in Konaha was wearing black, we were in front of the K.I.A stone. everyone suddenly turned to me with hatred filled in their eyes. They slowly surrounded me. 

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" a woman yelled pointing to me. everyone's voice became a roar, cries of. "YOU KILLED HIM!" and "WHY?" I put my hands over my ears and crawled into a ball.I"m sorry!

"SORRY WONT BRING THEM BACK! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED THEM!" The roars of the people said at the same time, turning into a demonic voice, I flinched back as more insults flew my way, some people grabbed rocks and began to throw them at me. I let each one hit me, I suddenly felt a pain in my stomach, and I fell into a black abyss with more hatred and blame, and woke up.

-End Dream Time-

"But it will be..." I said looking back at her. The ANBU looked at me and my sister confused. I just smiled to show him I am okay. The ANBU's face was hidden behind the mask but I could tell he or she wasn't convinced. "I'm okay really." I said poking Anna in the cheek with another smile. She smiled back but I could feel her worry in my head.

"Here we are." Said the ANBU, the voice sounded like a guy.

"Thank you Anboo" Anna said, clearly unable to pronounce ANBU, but I can't say it either, so I won't judge.

I could hear the ANBU laugh slightly from behind his mask. "Your welcome, is there anything else you need?" He said handing Anna the key, who just handed it to me. I put it in my hoodie's pocket.

I looked at Anna and we both nodded at the same time. "Apple Pie, and Milk Chocolate candy, and uh..." I looked at Anna trying to remember the word.

"the signs for summoning jutsu!" Anna said snapping her fingers.

"Why?" Me and the ANBU said looking at her.

"To summon Lappy! I wanna see if we can summon things from other dimensions." I looked at her like she was crazy. she wants to summon my laptop, from our house...

"We have to learn how to use chakara first." I said elbowing her in the stomach. She smiled sheepishly. I just sighed at her stupidity. "Mr. Anboo, how do I use chakara?" I asked looking up at him. The ANBU just looked at me and my sister.

"You can't use chakara, yet you are a shinobi? How did you even pass?" he asked, still ignoring the fact we cant say ANBU.

"We have our ways, now, tell us!" Anna said eager to learn. I sighed, her and Tobi are so much alike, childish sometimes, but bi-polar, and can become scary in the blink of an eye.

"Ask your sensei later, I have done my job, you have food in the fridge, farewell." the ANBU said bowing his head slightly and disappearing into air. Anna groaned and I just sighed. I walked into the apartment which seemed to be a two bedroom apartment, sighing I walked into my room and plopped on the bed. I am now way past afraid to go to sleep, but I still should keep quiet. I wonder what Gaara would be doing now...? I sighed and looked around my room taking in my surroundings. There was a table across the room from the bed, to the right of the bed was a sliding door leading to a balcony. I got out of bed and opened up the door and went outside. Using my rock climbing skills I climbed to the roof and lay on it. although this was an apartment building, it was like a numberofmtown houses in one place. So all I had was a small building, standard for two people. four at the most if two people shared the twin bed (Me and Anna) and two people shared the king sized bed. perhaps somebody could even sleep on the couch downstairs. Downstairs there was a small T.V and a cable box. I could hear Anna grumbling about why they have T.Vs but not Laptops and Internet. I smiled to myself. good Point.