15-Chunin Exams Started! WITHOUT MY FREAKING CONSENT

Usagi POV

BAM, CRASH, CLANK.

"GET THE HELL OVER HERE!" Auburn's voice screamed. I pushed the pillow on my head harder, trying to block out the noise. CRASH!

"NO! THE T.V! FUCK!" Fired yelled. My eyes snapped open. The T.V? I sat up instantly and got down from the roof, through my room's balcony, down the hall into the living room. And saw a one of the walls scortched, with some small flames licking the wood surface, an angry Auburn, holding up a scared Bunny, and Ella reaching for Eria, in Auburn's clutches. Andrew on the coutch, staring at the Now Re-Broken T.V. and Fired glareing at Auburn, and the Bunny. I scanned the room and my blood slowly boiled like hell on fire, to the 30th degree.

"What. The. Hell. Happened. Here?" I hissed out angrily. Everyone froze, their heads slowly turned to me, and gaped as they saw the anger leaking out of me. They fell into chibi form and began to beg for mercy. I looked at the T.V and pointed at it. "Do. You. Know. How. Much. That. Freaking. Cost!?" I asked with a smile, but they clearly saw I wasn't happy at all, with the red flames around me. Andrew put one of his hands up and pointed to Auburn, then put the that was up on his heart, as if to say "I-didn't-do-it! It-was-them-I-swear!" I looked at him and nodded, signaling I understood what he was saying, and I don't blame him at all. But at the same time I was so tempeted to scream out "ANDREW IS A GOOD BOY!" I turned back to the girls. "Now..? Who is going to buy another new T.V.?" I asked, with a smile, my rage is shown more when I am quiet, and not yelling. Auburn cursed under her breath, but that won't go unnoticed. I glared at her, with as much anger as my 12 year old defense system could hold. Acctualy..? How can I turn it off? I sighed, my head is hurting from the loudness...I looked at the time and saw it was 9:40am.

"Oh! I have to go meet with my team, when you guys are ready, just go to the hokage, kay?" I said with a forced smile. I'll have to buy a new T.V. some other time, with my own money, that I'll get from some missions. Everyone nodded slowly,but in understanding. "Auburn, let go of Eria, or so help me." Auburn let go of my Ninja-Bunny, instantly, Eria hopped up to me, and jumped into my hands. I held her and proceded to walk to the door. I turned my head the side slightly. Andrew, please let this house be in one peice when I get back...please." I said, my voice too tired to sound serious. I was out the door before I could see or hear anything else. I sprinted down the road to the K.I.A stone, not wanting to be too late as to miss his 'excuses', so I can last minute change mine.

-FF-

Kakashi slowly left, his hands in his pockets, looking down at the dirt infront of him. I quietly jumped down from my tree, and moved to the stone. I bowed quickly and followed Kakashi. He didn't notice I was here. Good.

As we neared a bridge, which I guessed we would be meeting at I saw Naruto, Sakura, Sauske, and Andrew on the bridge, waiting.

"Andrew?" I asked, causing Kakashi to turn his head to me, suprised. I jogged up to him quietly. "What's wrong?" I asked, tilting my head. He held up a peice of paper and pointed to Kakashi.

"For, or from?" I asked, he put up two fingers. I sighed, from. I took the paper and read it quickly.

'Dear Usagi,

Meet at bridge at 7am sharp! Don't be late! Important.

Sensei-' I smiled, and giggled to myself. I turned to Kakashi.

"Speak for yourself." I said with a slight smile. Andrew nodded quietly, bowing slightly, and smirked. He lifted his hand and pointed to the Hokage's office. Suddenly a fireball shot up. I groaned. Eria came up from my hoodie's hood, she peeked around and groaned.

'Oh no, Defying Gravity Man!' She yelled. I almost forgot about her. I smiled, slightly. Kakashi jumped and looked stunned as the mushroom cloud ceased. I gluped in as much breath ever. Andrew put his hands on his ears, knowing what I was about to do.