13-Jason Returns? -gasp-

Anna POV (Wow...you forgot bout her too?)

I've stayed quiet for a long time...I've seen the future that I've decided to lead Usagi into...it involves laughter, friends, happynes...but it also comes with pain, mistrust, blood and tears, and blame. However, I've ran through all my options in my head, seen each one, they all end worse, with more blood, tears and pain, than the last. I was hidden in Usagi's mind, the room where I sat is blue, with my hourglasses of time all in rows on bookshelves, in these hourglasses, I can see in the sand, what will happen, has happened, and is happening.  

There are golden plated labels on the bottom,front of each hourglass, this has somebody's name written on it. I say somebody because the names change whenever I chose to see somebody else's hourglass. You can probably figure out how they work.

When the sands run out, the life is over, after their soul goes to one place or another, It's my job to inspect their past, and send their hourglass to the Keeper of Death...such work. I inspect their past...by looking...at each...little...sand grain. I swear...sometimes the work never ends, insanity is only so far. After the hourglass is sent, when the Keeper of Death recives it, he does something to it, that removes the sand grains, and puts it in a purefier, than gives it to the Keeper of Life, who takes the sand and puts it at the top of the hourglass. The keeper of life, than returns the hourglass to me for safe keeping, and watching the lives...to keep them from being curropt by the evils lurking.

I've already seen that Orochimaru has somehow taken the evil, and can control it. The path I see for him is a sad, evil twisted one. 

As I thought of him, the hourglass'es plate began to shift into his full name. And the sand grains became black. I winced as I saw the hourglass began to cry and scream. I shook him away and thought of Usagi again. The hourglass'es plate shifted into her name. The grains became a light blue color. I toutched the glass fondly. Grains fell down one by one, like a faucet leaking. I let myself get sucked into her future, the one I set out for her.

-Visions- 

Usagi looks like her 18 self, her dark blue eyes bright and her brown hair was shorter than before, blonde natural streaks rode down the side of her head, made by the sun.She's smileing, hand in hand with a guy, I could see his name, floating above him, but I won't tell you what it is, that'd effect the story. They are walking down a dirt road, happily, in love. Usagi says something. The guy frowns and lets go of her hand for a second. Usagi looks flustered, trying to say what she said again, in a diffrent way, as to not offend him. He sighes and nodds, he pats her head with a slight smile on his lips. Usagi lets out a breath in relif. 

The Scene Changes 

Usagi is in a hospital, bandages over her eyes. The guy sits next to her and speaks to her as she nodds occasionaly, showing that she hears him. He tells her a joke, she laughs. 

The Scene Changes again 

Usagi is walking, quietly and slowly, dragging her feet, her eyes are covered with her headband, both eyes. She wears a frown on her face, but she doesn't seem upset, just troubled. She is in a forest and walks up to the K.I.A stone. She sits infront of it in criss cross apple sauce and puts her head in her hands. Thinking hard.

-Vision End-

I took my hand off the hourglass with a sigh. I am tired and need some good sleep. I walked up to my bed and plopped into it. Playing with my red scarf in my hands until sleep took me in.

- - - -Now Back to Hokage- - - -

Hokage POV

Usagi jumped out of the window, and dissapeared in a dash. I turned back to the Jonin in the room. "Hokage, would you like me to go get her?" I heard Iruka say. I shook my head.