2-Thats What She Said

Usagi POV-

On my way to the Hokage's office I had a minor sight attack... Anna saved me by telling me to count to 15 and calm down. I was fine after that I guess...Kakashi told me to go into the hokage's office and wait  and there I stood in the room I never thought I'd ever see besides in a laptop or T.V. The Hokage's office.

"Wow...I never thought I'd be here" I said looking around the office. Kakashi was leaning by the doorway keeping a watchful eye on me.

"Neither did I, but we are both wrong huh?" Kakashi said bored and sarcastically.

"No I mean..." I sighed knowing he wouldn't believe me. "Never mind" I said looking down at the floor. "Hey Kakashi, do you know what team 7 is?" I asked him, trying not to make it obvious I knew what was,or already happened in the future.

"Hmm? Oh, no? What is it? A movie?" He asked bored again

I sighed. And shook my head.

"It's not important..." I said and sat down on the floor. Suddenly the door slamed open revealing, yep, believe it! NARUTO, and Duck-boy along with Pink Haired Duck Food.

"KAKASHI-SENSEI! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Naruto yelled.

"I saw an old lady an-" Kakashi answered 

"LIER!" Sakura yelled

"LIER! THATS WHAT SHE SAID!" I yelled pointing at Kakashi. He looked at me as if I were crazy. "THAT CAKE IS A LIE! I dont trust you anymore..." I said and walked over to the corner adjacent to where Kakashi was leaning on, and cried planting mushrooms and farming them, becoming a Sauske. "Oh Kami... Look Now I'm becoming an emo female Sauske.." I murmured to my self. I stopped farming just to stand up and turn around to see Sauske raising an eyebrow. I turned back around and sat back down. "I wish I were never born..." (///_.)

I could feel all 4 Shinobi's gazes on my back. "Kakashi-sensei? Who is she? What cake was she talking about? What is she doing in that corner?" Sakura asked, like the usless person she is. 

"I'm a lier?" Kakashi asked confused, ignoring Sakura's Pointless non-answerable questions. (like Why is Kakashi's Hair being mean to Newton's law? HIS HAIR IS TO STAY DOWN! Unless he uses Hair-jello which kind of cancels out Newton's Law)

"Thats what she said!" I said jumping up and doing a pose as if to say "LOOK UP!"

I heard Kakashi sigh and Sauske scoff.

'Somebody is Emo! Somebody is Emo! Somebody is Emo! That's a certain UCHIHA!' Anna Began to sing in my head, to the tempo of 'I got a jar of Dirt' song, which ALMOST everyone in my school has heard about at least once.

"Somebody is Emoo! Somebody is Emoo! Somebody is Emoo! That's a certain UCHIHA!" I sang with her at the same time. I pointed to Sauske. "Yes, you, Emo Duckbutt!" I yelled at Sauske who looked like I was a time traveler from the future...but then again...I am! :D Sakura looked really annoyed...

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Anna and Usagi" I answered with a smile.

"Which one?" Naruto asked confused. I did the hand signs of Shadow Clone Jutsu, even though Anna could do it on her own, but It'd scare everyone if she just came out from nowhere. 

She appeared in a poof.

"OH MY KAMI! You let me out! Oh! I love you so muchhh~" Anna sung hugging me in a death grip. I pointed to Anna after she let go.

"This is Anna, She has Greenish Blue Eyes, While I am Usagi, Dark blue eyes. Also, our birthmarks tells us apart. She also has a WAY different personality. If you haven't noticed, she's...bubbily...I'm the sarcastic one, she's the prankster one that sticks post-it notes everywhere in your room while you sleep, then you have to take forever-"