22- Swog

Usagi POV.

I blinked afew times. Hospital..? Hos-pi-tal?

I felt my heartbeat speed up. I don't like hospitals.

"Andrew?! Hunter?! Auburn?!" I yelled, sitting up. I heard running footsteps and the door opened. Kakashi and the rest of team 7 were behind him. They were slightly out of breath. All wearing black.

"We didn't know when you were going to wake up." Kakashi said. I looked at him confused when I remebered what Hunter did.

"Oh, no. He's dead isn't he.." I said, realizing the reason they were wearing black.

"Yeah...we have a dress ready for you, if you can come.." Sakura said.

"Yeah..I'll come." I said pushing myself off the bed. I felt light and refreshed, how long has it been since I felt like this? Afew years? I stretched and rolled my neck. A crack sounded and tension in my neck died.

"Here." Sauske said handing me a long black dress that looked like it would go below my knees. I took it thankfully and and silently.

"I'm going to change so if you could..." I said quietly. Motioning for them to turn around and leave. Naruto and Sauske's faces blew up. I laughed and smiled. They left akwardly, all but Sakura.

"Lets make the clear, Sauske is mine." She said.

I coughed off a laugh "I don't care about him, I'm 17," Kakashi now him... I smiled.

'Yum yum yum, S.I.L.F~" Anna thought to me. Now it was my turn to blush.

"You're 17?" Sakura asked shocked. I nodded.

"Now, I'd like to change if you'd please..." I said eyeing the door. She nodded and left closing the door behind her. I changed super quickly and left the hospital cloths on the bed. The dress was long and indeed went down to just below my knees. It was short on one side and longer on the other, creating a small but fashonable ripple. I tied my hair up to go to one side in a pony tail. My side bangs stuck out. I took them and ran my hand through them. I felt a cold chill in the air. I activated my Evil Eye and looked around. There were no demons around, but I could see dark clouds outside of the window.

I sighed and went out of my hospital room, barefoot. I truthfully don't care anymore.

-FF-

I stood next to Auburn, Ella and Andrew. An hourglass was in my hands. The time was up. I placed it on his grave and turned it over. Helping Anna sort through his life. Tears burned in the back of my eyes as I fought the urge to cry. Rain overflowed the Village with Sorrow. The song played in my head as I wiped the tears in my eyes.

I was supposed to save him. I wanted to save him. Why am I so useless? I looked down and walked back next to my friends. Ella held my hand reasuringly, but that made me only feel worse. I shook slightly and wiped my eyes. Hunter appeared next to me (somehow). I didn't see him before.

"Its alright..." He said putting a hand on my shoulder and turning me torwards him. I put my hand on his shirt and hit him weakly.

"You-you promised." I sniffed upset. He patted my back in a comforting manor.

"I tried. I really did..." Hunter said, his hand on the back of my head, patting it. I shook my head. He didn't try. I pulled back and pushed him away.

I stayed for the rest of the ceromoney with a drop in my heart and hard breathing.

-FF-

I was in the Hokages office, just sitting on the couch quietly. Waiting for Jirarya to come sometime. The door opened with Danzo and Jirarya. I smiled slightly.