17-Back to the Hospital.. :c

Quick A/N Before it starts, if you dont care, skip to the dotted lines! If you care, continue reading: I, like the space cadet I am, Messed up the order of things... It was supposed to be Sauske's Fight...Sealing...other fights...Lee's fight...attempted kidnapping...than the rest of the chappy, I did Sauske, Slealing, Kidnapp, Lee...yeah...but I'm too lazy! So gomenasai! It wont be accurate! So live with it. -Anna

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Outside POV

Three weeks breezed by quickly. Usagi has been quiet and been training whenever she could. Andrew was usually with her, helping her spar. Auburn was helping Iruka with the Academy Students. Ella was one of them. Here we are, by the mountain with the faces of all the known Hokages.

Ella sat quietly, petting a grey stray cat in her lap as Mogei, Konahamaru, and Udon were around her, quietly listening as Iruka explained about the Mountain and its significance (sp?). Ella began to zone off. Trying to remember the stories about Naruto that Usagi had told her, and where they were in the story now.  

She had barely noticed the Hokage was infront of her until everyone gasped and made remarks. 

"Oh!! It's the third!!" Somebody cried 

"Ahh! What are you doing here, geezer?!!" Konahamaru called out 

She blinked afew times as the cat in her lap meowed quietly. Ella looked up at the Hokage and bowed her head down slightly. She smiled. 

Iruka began to yell at the children while everyone began to fight around about who'll be the fifth hokage, and what it takes to be a kage. The Hokage began to laugh, and explained how a kage is to be strong and protect whats important to him or her, and that everyone in the village is important to him.

Right before the Hokage finished Ella and Auburn became ridged and alert. They suddenly felt a bad feeling in the area. Ella put the cat down and seemed to roboticaly stand up and walk away, unhearing to the words around her. Something was wrong, she just knew it. Something was terribley wrong.

"Ella! Where are you going?" Iruka yelled again. Auburn began to walk with her, her eyes seemed glazed over.

Ella turned her head around slightly to face Auburn, but her face wasn't seen by the hair in her face. "Area 2395, Energy Feeding." Her voice sounded emotionless and hard, the opposite of her go-lucky normal voice. Everyone became stiff as they watched with wide eyes. The hokage was at a loss for words.

Auburn and Ella began to run down the street. Their footsteps were silent, as always. Even the Hokage had trouble hearing them, or sensing them. He will ask later.

-FF-

Ella and Auburn stood from the trees, watching as Naruto was being flung by the toad. They watched quietly. Disgusted by the demonic aura that had surrounded him when they saw him shoot up from the canyon. They had their evil eyes activated, looking for the source. But were unable to see it. Suddenly they fell to the ground headfirst as something hit their backs.

"What are you doing spying on my student?" A voice said. Jiraiya came out into the clearing, his face showing he meant business.

"Shhhhhh...you hear that?" Ella said seriously, sitting up, closing her eyes. Auburn did the same and they both froze.

"Where?" They said at the same time turning their heads towards one another. Auburn jumped up and grabbed Ella by her hand, pulling her up.

"The hospital?! Why would she be there?!" Ella yelled, forgetting about Jiraiya, who stood, waiting for an awnser.

"Well? Who are you?" Jiraiya said again, sternly.

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Both Auburn and Ella hissed at him, causing Jiraiya to wince at their hostility. They turned back to each other, seeming to receive silent messages between each other.