Sequel Part 3

"What do you want, Soonyoung?" I pursed my lips and glared at my boyfriend, who had an unreadable expression on his face.

"I'm sorry."

I laughed sarcastically and opened the car door. "You act so clingy and desperate in public, as if I was going to leave you and now you're saying sorry for that? What is this? I thought you knew better, Kwon Soonyoung."

"I'm sorry! I'm just so scared to lose you! After I found you after so many years, I'm afraid that you would leave me soon again after! I've had sleepless nights thinking about you not beside me, not anywhere near me, and it scares me so much, Jisoo! It really does! And after your heartbreak with Jeonghan, you told me that you would never love again, and I was scared. What if halfway between this relationship you'll leave me again?" Soonyoung sniffed, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Soonyoung..." I stuttered.

"And then everyday when we go to work male employees would stare at you, and it irks me so much because no one in  the company knows that you and I are dating, and I can't defend or protect you, and so everyone thinks that you're still single, and many guys will hit on you!"

"Soonyoung."

"And what if something bad happens to you when you're alone at work and you have to work extra shifts? I hate it when you're alone at work with those disgusting male employees!"

"Soonyoung, it's okay. I'm sorry, I was too harsh on you... And I won't leave you, so don't worry." I said, pulling a now bawling Soonyoung into a hug. I felt Soonyoung's warm tears dampen my shirt, but I didn't care.

I pulled away gently and slowly lifted up my face to meet Soonyoung's.

Soonyoung looked at me, face red and damp with tears.

"It's okay, alright? I won't leave you. Ever." I whispered, giving Soonyoung a quick peck on his lips before drawing away and opening the boot of Seungcheol's car and loaded the grocery bags inside.

But before I knew it, I felt myself being pinned to the side of the car, and Soonyoung's chilly hand around the back of my neck, and his lips pressed and enveloped onto mine as he pulled my neck closer.

"Guys, get a room, seriously." Seungcheol came over with the car keys swinging in his index finger. He shuddered and went into the driver's seat and closed the door.

Soonyoung pulled away and hugged me.

"It has never felt so good to be hugging you like this, you know." He whispers, his breath tickling my ear.

"I know." I whisper back, closing my eyes.

"Sooyah..." Soonyoung pulls away and gazes deeply into my eyes.

I glance up at the tall male.

"You have no idea how much I love you." He says, smiling before resting his lips on mine again.

"HELLO GET IN THE CAR AND GET A ROOM!"

-END-

~