32

"Soonyoung, aren't you coming out to eat? It's almost 10am." Seungcheol calls to me from outside while knocking on my door. I said nothing but continued to cry my silent tears. My silk sheets were already soaked extremely badly, there was a huge dried up puddle beneath my head.

"Go away!" I yelled, my voice hoarse and croaky. I wasn't in the mood.

No, I wasn't mad. I wasn't sad. Even I didn't know what my mood was now.

Seungcheol slowly pushed the door open and came in. I peeked at him from under my blanket and buried under it even more.

He sighed. "You have work-"

"Screw work." I muttered from under the blanket.

"Soonyoung. I know what's on your mind right now. I can help you, you know." Seungcheol said, smiling at me weakly.

He couldn't. He couldn't help me.

"Make a wish, Youngie."

My eyes started to sting and my nose tensed up. I slowly let a tear fall, and I sat up and hugged Seungcheol tightly.

"I thought I found her, Cheol. She just, looked so much like Sooji in the photograph." I wept bitterly, slowly burrowing my face on Seungcheol's shoulder.

Seungcheol patted my back. "Look, Hoshi. You're naega Hosh, didn't you always brag that you could do whatever you wanted? That you would never give up doing anything? Prove it to me."

~

I quickened my pace as I distanced myself away from Jeonghan immediately.

Jeonghan caught up with me and tapped me. "I'm your darn brother, Yoon Ji Ae, why are you acting as if you don't know me?"

I stopped and turned around. "I'm your darn sister, Yoon Jeonghan, why didn't you tell me that you were the one who broke Jisoo's heart? I don't want anyone to know that my brother is a cheater, a player, a complete jerk!"

"Whaaaat? A cheater?? Since when?? And how the fvck did you know that I dated Jisoo?" Jeonghan denied, pouting as I turned back and walked away from him.

~

"Do you like him?" Joshua asked me intently, with his palms resting against his cheeks. I had invited him over to Minghao's dance studio because I felt lonely once Minghao left for a while to help Junhui with groceries.

"No. I told you! I don't want to date anyone anymore! Jeonghan fvcking lied to me and we broke up!" I retorted, annoyed.

Joshua stuck out his bottom lip and rolled onto the floor, with his back facing me.

"Whaaaat are you doing, Hong Jisoo?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Contemplating life. It's been almost two years since my boyfriend and I never talked. He must still be mad that I left LA without a word." Joshua mumbled.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"You probably don't know him, though..." Joshua said with a straight face.

~