02

I jolted awake as a sharp pain penetrated through my head. I winced in pain as I struggled to get out of the bed. I pulled the curtains open and slowly picked my eyes open, but they shot open immediately as I realized that I wasn't admiring my usual view from my apartment.

"What's this..." I mumbled in confusion as I glanced out the window.

I was definitely nowhere near Myeongdong... All I could see was tall residential buildings and office buildings. I looked around, and I definitely wasn't in my apartment. The bed that I had slept on was a large king-sized bed with soft white sheets and a white duvet.

There was a chandelier that hung above the bed and everything about the room that I am in right now looks so expensive.

Just then, I spotted my phone on the table.

jESUS how did it end up on the table?

Picking my phone up, I yelped a little as I scrolled through the missed calls. Holy-

51 missed calls

MISSED CALL wonu 12.47am
MISSED CALL wonu 12.48am
MISSED CALL wonu 12.50am
MISSED CALL wonu 12.52am
MISSED CALL wonu 12.53am
MISSED CALL wonu 12.58am

Unlock for more.

As I unlocked my phone, a whole wave of KAKAOTALK spam came in.

KAKAOTALK:

wonwoo☺️: yah jeon jisoo
wonwoo☺️: jisooooo
wonwoo☺️:hOE rEPLY mE
wonwoo☺️:where r u??????
wonwoo☺️:where r uuuuuuu?
wonwoo☺️:bIJ reply me where in seoul r u????

I screamed as I tossed my phone onto the bed. I glanced around nervously. I was definitely alone in a hotel room. I just know it. Why? Because my phone just immediately connected itself to the Wi-Fi here. The server was from Fraser Park Namdaemun. Which was exactly where I was right now.

~

I shuffled to the reception desk uneasily, carrying nothing but my handbag and with my leather jacket slung over my shoulder.

"Uh, hi. I'm here to check out?" I said, glancing around.

The receptionist smiled and nodded slowly. "Sure, may I have your name please?"

Dang, I don't think my name was even registered here. That taxi driver must have brought me here because I couldn't wake up.

"Jeon...Ji...Soo?" I whispered, and the receptionist cocked her head before facing her computer again. Shortly after this, she looked up. "Sorry miss, but you aren't registered under the list of guests here."

I frowned. "Please! I was drunk yesterday, and I just got here without even knowing! I just want to check out now!"

The receptionist shook her head apologetically. "I'm very sorry but we cannot allow you to do tha-"

"She can check out." A voice echoed through the empty first floor of the hotel. I looked around and caught sight of a guy with blueish hair and a denim jacket approached us. He had a black mask hiding the lower part of his face and he pulled it down to his chin.

"She was registered under me last night." The guy said, standing about two meters away from us. I glanced at him curiously and our eyes met briefly before he looked away to the receptionist.

"Sir! I apologize! She can check out now! I'm sorry, miss!" The receptionist immediately bowed her head to me and this stranger who I assume is the...hotel's manager? Why else would the receptionist actually let me go just like this?

I turned to the guy and bowed. His eyes widened and he backed away quickly.

"Thank you sir! Thank you! Please excuse me now!" I said and I immediately turned to leave. Wonwoo's gonna be so freaking done with me; he'll never allow me to leave the house again, and he'll ground me for-

"That'll be 28 000 won for the 'taxi' ride, 135 000 won for throwing up on my car seat, 4 500 000 won for the overnight stay at my hotel and 120 000 won for throwing up on my jacket last night."

I turned to look at the blue-haired guy and he shrugged, extending an arm and twitching his palm, beckoning me for money.

"What?? yOU iNSANE bASTARD! Since when did I owe you money?" I yelled, dumbfounded.

~

"So basically you were fucking drunk, and you thought that my car was a taxi and you ordered me to drive you home and then when I wanted you to get up, you refused to and you threw up on the seat of my car, and when I dragged you out, you threw up on me. And I didn't know which part of Myeongdong you stay at, so I just brought you to my hotel. The end, end of story. Now give me my money." I hissed at the girl, narrowing my eyes.

The girl gave me a "oh, shit" expression and stared at me.

"Really?" She asked, looking away.

"Yes, you gonna pay me? Or shall I just report this matter to the police? I pretty much have enough physical evidence that I can use against you." I smirked, tilting my head to the side.

My whole body was stinging like mad, but I had to endure it to get my money back.

Out of the sudden, the girl grabbed my hand and held it tight. My eyes widened and I struggled to free myself from her grasp as I could already feel the unbearable pain and itch spread through my body.

"L-Let go." I stuttered, breathing heavily. My vision was getting blurrier every second.

The girl continued to hold my hands and she started begging me. "I'm sorry, sir! I promise that I'll pay you back! But I'm only working a part time job right now, so can I please pay you by-"

"LET GO OF ME!" I howled, harshly pulling my hands away from the girl.

I tumbled out of the chair and heaved a huge sigh of relief as I gradually felt the itch fade away.

"Sir?" She blinked, attempting to help me up.

"Do NOT, touch me." I said loudly, and I quickly slid my mask back over my mouth before leaving the girl alone, lost and confused.

~