30

Seoul, 2013, 2.01pm

A seventeen year old boy stares out the large windows of his new home. A two storey penthouse, here, in Seoul. His father made him move to Seoul, with his elder cousin.

The boy hated his father. He filed for a divorce with his mother, he caused her death, he wanted him to take over his company and he arranged for him to meet his future wife, a fifteen year old girl.

But that wasn't all.

The boy was rich now. 

Filthy,

filthy,

filthy rich.

A small knock came from the boy's door, and in came in his fiancee; fifteen years old Jung Seolhyun. He thinks that she is a whore. She thinks that he is her type.

Cautiously, he steps away as the girl steps closer. She knew.

She knew about his allergy. And she blackmails him with it.

"Why are you treating me like a stranger? Five years from now, we'll be husband and wife, Soonyoungie. You have to stick together with me." The girl says, her face showed an unreadable expression.

"Stay away, Seolhyun." The boy said lowly as he steps back, till his back hits the wall.

It was a dead end.

The girl was pretty. Undeniably beautiful. The boy himself was charming. Undeniably stubborn, though.

He disliked her. She adored him.

"Soonyoungie..."

"Stay away!" The boy yelled, letting tears flow from his cheeks as the itch in his body got stronger every moment.

"Leave him alone." A voice ordered. Turning around, the girl gasps a little as she sees another boy standing at the doorway. His cousin.

"Seungcheol..." The boy groaned and gasped in pain as he sunk onto the floor, almost breathless. 

The girl sighs and walks out, devastated.

The boy's cousin immediately throws him a small packet of pills, and he caught in just in time to shove them into his mouth. Down his throat.

He was suffering. 

He knew that the girl who caused his allergy was Seolhyun.

~

But now he knows. That it wasn't Seolhyun who triggered his allergy.

It wasn't Seolhyun. 

It was Sooji. 

And now he also knows. That Sooji will never end his allergy.

~