05

The same blue-haired freak from yesterday was staring at me. The same guy who saved me from the receptionist.

"You again?" he chuckled lowly, glancing up at me.

Wonwoo narrowed his eyes. "What? You two know each other?"

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. My words were choked back in my throat. Now I can conclude what is going on; this guy is gonna fail me and I won't get a job and Wonwoo's gonna be so mad if he finds out that I owe this guy money.

The Soonyoung guy grinned and lowered his mask.

"Yeah we know each other," Soonyoung said, glancing at me with a gleam in his eye.

We do?

"...and your sister just got the job! Well, she's a friend of mine so since she's looking for a job, why not right?" Soonyoung chirped, eye-smiling at me.

Wonwoo nodded slowly.

Well I guess I just died.

~

"I said stay away from me, oh my God! At least a meter away!" I yelped, using a file I was holding to gently shove the girl away from me.

The girl rolled her eyes.

"Why did you even assign me to be your personal secretary when you could've actually made me work at the reception counter? And seriously, when did we even become friends?" She questioned, folding her arms.

God, she's talkative.

"We were never friends," I stated, sinking into my armchair. "And because a job as my personal secretary can earn you billions."

The girl's eyes shot open.

"Say what? How much?"

I smirked. "Ahhh not much actually...Just 8 000 000 won per month."

The girl stared blankly at me. "This isn't a prank right? Why would you even help me to find a job?"

"Well its simple, you have to use that given salary by me to pay me back. For the damage that you caused. How dense can you be?" I stated.

"Then can't you just cut off that amount from my pay instead? I think the stupid one here is you." The girl said back, folding her arms.

~