01

That night was a grave mistake.

I didn't do anything illegal or wrong, but that night was a grave mistake. Meeting you.

I was drunk, and I didn't even realize that I stepped into a random car, which I thought was a taxi, but was actually your car.

"heLLLLLLOOO... 58 Myeongdong stREEEEETTTT, pLEASE..." I babbled, tumbling into soft leather seats of a taxi. The soft smell of the leather wafted through my nose and I scratched my neck.

I could merely see a faint figure turn to look at me, it was blurry but, I could tell that it was a guy that was around my age. He look horrified.

"B-But Miss! T-This isn't a taxi?" The guy said, rubbing his neck and nervously glancing around.

"dRIVEEEE!" I yelled, and I thrusted my arm out, which accidentally landed on the guy's face, giving a huge and loud slap.

~

"dRIVEEEE!" The drunk girl smacked me with her hand and I gasped a little as my skin started to tingle. A lot.

"Okay, okay, I'm driving! Just- Just stay away from me for the rest of the trip!" I fussed, stepping on the pedal. I grabbed the steering wheel and reached out for my phone. I dialed a number and put it to my ear.

"Hyung?"

"Wonwoo ah, I, uh. I needa go. I can't wait for you any longer." I said awkwardly into the phone.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" Wonwoo asked.

I glanced back at the drunkard at the back of my seat, who had her head rested against the window pane.

"Yeah um, I got some thing on right now. My mum wants me to be home now." I lied, turning back.

"Ahhh, well that can't be helped then. Don't worry about me, just go home, I'll be fine." Wonwoo said reassuringly, and a small smile twitched against the corner of my lip.

With that, I hung up the phone and I groaned as I started to drive.

~

I could only feel the car jerk a little, so I'm assuming that the taxi is moving already.

~

I sighed as I pulled over in front of a long line of apartments. I glanced at my GPS. Myeongdong Street. I was at the right street. But I have no idea where this stranger lives at.

"Miss, we're here." I hissed, shaking the drunk girl. She didn't budge at all. She sniffed and rubbed her nose carelessly with the back of her hand.

"Miss!"

She didn't reply me.

"MISS, WAKE UP!" I shouted, shaking her even harder than usual.

"aYEEE sHUT uP yOU bASTARD!" The drunk lady said, swing her hand towards me, but luckily I avoided another slap again.

Guess I have no choice then.

~