25

Turning to me, the creeper nodded to me. "Who's he? You know him?"

I gulped. "He's..."

"...my-"

"I'm her boyfriend, haven't I told you already? Please let go of her or I'll call the cops." The young hazel haired man stated, tilting his head intimidatingly as he glared at the cashier.

Scoffing, the cashier rolled his eyes and walked away.

The man brisk walked to me and patted me on my shoulder. "You alright, Soo?"

"Joshua, thank god..." I sniffed, tears welling up my eyes as I hugged my only high school friend whom I hadn't seen ever since we graduated.

Joshua looked down at me. "Don't you dare come to this cafe ever again, looks like the cashier's a pervert."

I nodded, then pulled away. "I though you went back to LA after graduating last year."

Joshua nodded. "Yeah I did, but I thought of coming back to Seoul for a real quick holiday, I'm staying at this hotel for the next few months."

"That isn't a quick holiday-"

"Okay I get it. I just wanted to see you real bad, oh my God, you've grown so much." Joshua cooed, eye-smiling at me as he pinched my cheeks and wagged them.

"Okay, that's enough. I work here as the boss's secretary, so I guess I could book you a room here?" I suggested, patting my cheeks loose.

Joshua nodded and grinned. "Why not? Lesgooooo!!" He cheered, dragging me to the reception counter.

~

Little did they know, someone had witnessed everything that had just happened.

~
bAMM betya did nOT expect that hOHOHOHOH