Sequel Part 2

Soonyoung stared up at me, in a daze. "The supermarket...?" I nodded, and Seungcheol walked over. "Get up Hosh. Have your breakfast, it's no big deal going to a supermarket." He pulled Soonyoung up, who looked around blankly.

~

"You're embarrassing me, Youngie. Can you stop that?" I hissed at Soonyoung, who was clutching my waist tightly as I queued.

Everyone in the line was staring at me.

Soonyoung shook his head with his arms still wrapped tightly around me."Noooooo, my Sooyah has to be fvcki-"

"Language, Soonyoung." I hissed, looking around nervously.

Soonyoung did nothing but pout at Seungcheol as Seungcheol passed his card to the cashier, who was also visibly uncomfortable with us.

As I stomped away from Soonyoung and snatched the grocery bags away from Seungcheol's hands, I silently fumed about how embarrassed I was at the grocery store.

I knew he was clingy, but I didn't know that he was this clingy.

"Sooyah! Wait for me!"

I continued walking towards Seungcheol's car, the car's headlights already blinking, signaling that it was already unlocked.

As I was about to pull the doors open, I felt a pair of strong hands swing me around.

"Wait."

~

guys im soooo sorry that i took 468737378282 years to complete this ridiculously short chapter. ive been soooo busy w school;-; im so sorry