29

"What's up?" Malik said to Grace as he took a seat beside her in the break room. She shrugged her shoulders before looking down at her untouched food. He continued to stare at her, noticing the bruises on her body. He decided to ignore it.

"How's Michigan?" Grace mumbled.

"Fine... We starting to be more cordial with each other. I took her baby shopping.. We find out what we're having next appointment. I'll bring you an ultrasound picture. She did find out she has Braxton Hicks though."

"Sorry to hear that" Grace forced a smile. Malik nodded, saying his goodbyes before walking out. Grace shook her head. Everyone was doing better meanwhile she felt like she was still in the same place. Everything was peaches and cream when they were just friends, and she wished that she would've continued to stay away from Dominic.

After work, it was nearing midnight and Grace was finally leaving. She walked over to the taxi cab, hopping into the backseat. She told him the address of Sharon's home.

Once she arrived, she informed him to wait while she talked to Sharon. Grace really loved Dominic so she wanted him to get help. No one was better than his mother, although their relationship wasn't the best anymore.

"Hey," Sharon mumbled, "Why are you here?"

"Because your son's been hitting me.. And I'm tired of it. I need you to talk to him or I'm going to leave him."

"What did you do to him?" Sharon appeared shocked.

"What did I do to him? Nothing. I didn't do anything and if it was something I said or did, it didn't mean I deserved to be beat for it. Sharon, he's crazy!"

"My son isn't crazy! Now, Grace, I like you but you better watch your mouth!"

"And I like you, too, but he's like this for a reason. You need to fix it. Since your husband has been home, you haven't even talked to Dominic but once!"

Sharon shouted, "Get the hell out of here, you hussie, and don't you ever put my husband's name in your mouth. I hope Dominic gives you everything that you ask for!"

The door slammed as Grace's face fell.

She slowly jammed her key into the door of her home, hearing the sounds of a movie playing. Grace sat her things down before walking over to the living room where Dominic was laid out on the couch with his boxers on. She began walking over to him, and lowering herself onto her knees. She wasn't about to lose her man to anyone. Her love for Dominic was unconditional and no one wasn't going to come between them. Grace felt that she had to prove to him why he fell in love with her in the first place. If she could get him to see that nothing had changed, maybe he would go back to being in his normal self.

Once he felt Grace's advances, he opened his eyes and watched her. He blew out a shaky breath. He felt a whole lot worse than he had expected since he cut things off with Sonya. He had not heard from her and he was missing her experienced sex. Grace couldn't do half of the things that Sonya knew how to do so well.

"Baby, baby, stop." Dominic pleaded. It was not even worth sitting through. He couldn't even force himself to become erected. Their sex was much better when he felt that he had the upper hand and Grace was always teasing him. Now, it was as if she never gave him a challenge.

As they spooned with one another, his phone rang on the dresser. Grace was fast asleep feeling confident. He answered after seeing Sonya's familiar number.

"Where you at, baby?" she asked.

"Where do you want me to be?"

"Here with me. I got a little surprise for you if you would climb out of bed with her and pull up." Sonya persuaded with her low, seductive voice. Dominic quickly agreed.

Rosie stared over Jeremy's physique as he slept taking in the beauty of the chocolate man. She kissed his chest tattoo before peeling the covers back and staring at his manhood, which was resting after their long night. She truly believed that she had hit the jackpot with him.

Jeremy, in a weird way, felt that he was becoming more attracted to her.

"Good morning to you," he mumbled, his eyes still asleep. Rosie giggled as she climbed atop of him. His eyes opened at the warmness of her womanhood against his leg.

"Baby, get up. I want to go somewhere today."

Jeremy looked around Rosie's condo. She had money- lots of it. He honestly felt secure with her. Whenever she came around, he felt like he had to step his game up and put all the bad aside. She came before the money which was new to him. The more time he spent with her, the more he forgot what he was on a mission to get- King's life.

"I have a proposition." Jeremy raised up, kissing the space between her breasts.

"What?" Rosie breathed out as he took her hardened nipple into his warm mouth.

"Have you ever killed someone? Robbed anyone?"

Rosie didn't respond. She placed her hand on the nape of his neck while moaning lowly, grinding herself against him. Jeremy slowly entered her as she gripped his shoulders. "Y-Yes... I've robbed someone."

"Would you pull a trigger, though?"

"I'd do anything for you." Rosie answered his question with all honesty.

Sonya looked around the living room. The morning sun peeked through the blinds. She rolled her eyes once again after hearing Grace giggle once again over the phone. She just knew for a fact that she didn't give her all to him again just to be treated like a side chick. The plan was to get his sympathy and quality time.

Destinny passed her blunt to Camino. He took a long pull as she went back to pulling out more of Grace's things. "This all she left."

"I want to meet with her. I want to just see what my son does to make him feel that he can turn his back on me."

"She has nothing to do with that. Maybe he feels like you've dedicated too much of your time to me, and not to his mom..." Destinny ran her fingers through Camino's growing hair. He placed his blunt into the ashtray before turning to the sexy vixen beside him.

Ever since she had watched him do such cold things to the woman she hated, she had become attracted to him. They carried an affair for many years until he was arrested. His wife never knew anything of her. While his wife was struggling to make ends meet with their soon, Destinny put money onto his books to keep him off of the woman's back. When he came home, he repayed her in more ways than one.

First, he served his wife the divorce papers at least a week ago.

Second, he moved in with her and began to spoil her and take her mind off of the worst.

"Fuck her and him... Fuck this. I just want to get away, and never return to Miami damn Florida. But I got unfinished business. My boy, Montego, got nothing from this!! He is back on the islands struggling to find a place to lay his head, and I'm tired of selling to fiends just to make money. But the funny thing is Quanndel is dead. We gained nothing. His father is alive, we could gain everything."

"And the way to get to King is through Grace because she's dumb just like London, and she's so desperately in love with your son that she'll do anything to be with him."

"Like get her grandfather's connect, send me his drugs and money, then I'll take it from there."

"You have to get to your son first."