23

For there to be betrayal, there would have to have been trust...

"Desman, this is nice," Grace looked around the restaurant in awe. It was very quiet and serene. There was a small waterfall in the center. The tables surrounded it, along with a small stage. It was unoccupied at the moment as Desman and Grace sat, waiting for their food.

Desman had bought her the bad news.

"So, tell me anything good happening for you.." Desman said, a weary smile on his face.

"Because we've became so close, I feel like I can tell you this... Dominic and I had sex, and we're still doing it. Could you help me get on birth control?"

Desman sighed heavily. "That is big news... But yes, to answer your question. We all must grow up. At least you want to be safe, but you still need to use a condom. I know he's your boyfriend but you can't trust everyone. No matter what he says, keep the condom and never put anything in your mouth besides food."

Grace laughed. "OK, it's weird now. What about you? Any news?"

"Yes, actually, I'm going out of town to the Dominican Republic real soon. If you feel like you have time, I'm inviting you. What do you say?

"Uncle Desman, you know what you're doing. You know my birthday is coming up. This is why I love you."

Desman laughed. "But, besides that, I have something to tell you. You're old enough now and you can completely take this in. You can understand better. Grace, let me just talk to you and save all the questions last. It's about your real family."

Destinny walked into Grace's old room. She sat down on the floor before a small box which she gave to Grace. It contained simple things that meant a lot to Destinny. She told Grace that she was free to look in it at any given time but the young teen never did, completely forgetting that it even existed.

Destinny stared at the picture of London. A tear left her eye travelling down her cheek. She was crying because she knew that she had done wrong. She had killed her best friend... If she would not have been so jealous, she would've never tipped Montego off.

Destinny was sitting in the middle of the club with a Newport in her shaky hand. She noticed the bouncers were giving her skeptical looks. She sighed heavily while reaching for the glass of wine the men had provided her with. The candlelight helped her vision to see a tall man approaching the table, followed by a man and woman dressed in black.

He took the seat before her and silence fell over. The music that was previously playing was turned off. She offered her perfect smile before discreetly pushing her breast up in the top. He seemed to be unattracted and more disgusted by her attempt. Destinny felt no embarrassment seeing as they were all alone, besides his guards and two "soldiers" behind him.

"So, you tipping me off that London is with ol' boy right now?" Montego's voice caught her undivided attention as she nearly lost her mind at the sound of his accent.

"Yes, they're on a date down town, and she gave him the DNA papers tonight."

"DNA?" Montego's right hand man spoke.

She nodded. "Yeah, she's pregnant. I just want you to get whatever you need from him and hurt her a bit, but don't kill her... Can I have my money now?"

"It's not that simple. I want you in the car with them, giving them exact directions, and I want you to watch her bleed just like you asked... Make it happen then I'll give you whatever you ask for."

Camino pulled her up. "Let's go."

Meanwhile, Grace was unlocking the door to the apartment. She walked inside to see Dominic sitting on the sofa, a game controller in his lap. He was staring down at his hands which were balled into fists.

Sitting her bag on the table, she walked over to him. "How was your day, baby?"

Dominic shrugged. She caressed his shoulders, kissing his jaw line. He was so tense. Grace noted that he didn't even move when she walked in, or even looked at her once she sat down.

"What's wrong?"

Dominic shrugged. Grace became annoyed with his nonchalant responses, hoping for him to speak up. She craned her neck to see his expression still the same. There was really something bothering him. Dominic never gave her the silent treatment. Grace moved her hand over his, working her fingers between his.

His grip on hers was tight as she looked at him. "I got some news..."

"My dad home," Dominic said, sighing heavily, finally un-balling his fists. Grace set her news aside to hear his.

"Have you spoke to him?"

"No, my mama is having him a small thing this weekend. She wants me to come but I'm just not feeling it. I don't want to have to face him, and realise that he actually here. I can't look him in the face without getting mad. It's not me to front just to keep other people happy."

"Well, baby, I'm not forcing you." Grace pecked his lips. Dominc latched onto her bottom lip, gently biting into it.

Grace giggled as he began to massage her crotch area through the small romper. Her moans sped up once he slipped the romper to the side, revealing her bare pussy.

"Should we...? I mean, it doesn't seem like right timing."

"It's always right timing when it comes to you, baby," Dominic pushed finger deeper into her tight opening, watching as she flushed red from the pleasure. Her pussy became wetter as he curved his middle finger, hitting her G-spot repeatedly. Grace clutched onto his muscle shirt.

"Ahh," she moaned, throwing her head back and grasping the pillows.

Dominic continued to ram his finger inside of her, adding one more as she loosened up, spreading her legs further apart. Grace looked into his eyes as she coated his fingers in her juices. Dominic smirked then began to passionately kiss her, each forgetting that Grace had news and a condom.