19

SEXUAL CONTENT

Night fell over the city as Dominic kneaded his thumbs into the arch of Grace's foot. She moaned simultaneously eating more ice cream. He looked up at her then laughed. She averted her eyes to him, licking the cream from the spoon. "You spoiled."

"How?" Grace asked, sitting the tub of cream on the coffee table with the spoon on top. Dominic eyed the ice cream then looked back to her.

"Girl, I just drove over town to get some nasty ass ice cream, then you made me massage your ugly feet." He pushed her foot down. Grace smiled at him with an innocent look on her face. She moved over to him and then straddled his lap. He wrapped his arms whilst she cupped his face.

They kept their eye contact. Grace said, "You do it because you love me. Driving across town signifies that you there for me when I need you. Rubbing my feet proves that you don't think they're ugly. My ice cream tastes good as she does."

Dominic palmed her ass, then nodded his head. "So, let me taste it, then."

Grace smirked. She removed herself from his lap. He looked at her in confusion as she walked towards his bedroom. He felt his erection growing. He didn't think it was possible to be so attracted to one person. She made him wait, which no other girl had ever did. He didn't think about just sex when he was around her, he saw her as much more than that.

Grace watched him enter the room, her nerves bouncing. She was tense because she was afraid, but she was also curious. Of course she could've waited but Dominic gave her reasons everyday to make love to him. She wanted him to be her first, forever, and last. This was definitely a big step but she wanted more than anything to take the risk with him.

As soon as their lips met, they felt the sexual tension rise even higher. Dominic stepped out of his sneakers as Grace gently laid back on the spacious bed. He hovered over her, staring at her in awe. She was beautiful. He couldn't believe she was giving him something so precious. He vowed to himself to never hurt her but always protect her.

Grace pushed her shorts below her womanhood. Dominic waited in anticipation as she exposed the untouched, wet beauty. "Don't punk out."

The girls before her always started regretting their decision once they saw the size. It was a blessing and a curse at the same time. Dominic didn't think it was that bad. Grace did because as soon as he removed his boxers, her eyes widened. Instead of changing her mind, she began to take her small top off. It met the floor as well as her bra. The two of them were fully naked.

Dominic looked over her nervous face, becoming more turned on. She didn't even know what she was getting herself into. He planned on having her stuck just him, showing that it didn't get any better. Dominic wanted her to be more than comfortable with him.

"Relax, wrap your legs around me." he ordered, caressing her bare breast. She did as he said while he flicked his cool tongue over her nipple. She watched him expertly suck her nipple, a small moan stirring in her throat. Her pussy began to respond to his actions, her juices slowly coating her lips.

Dominic kissed over her stomach. He looked up at her as she became excited. Testing her, he squeezed his finger inside of her tight space. He began to slowly finger her while kissing over her thighs. Grace felt her nerves begin to calm down then she could feel herself becoming accustomed. Nothing could prepare her for the excitement once he delved between her thighs, indulging in her womanhood.

Panting, she attempted to squirm away from him. Dominic held her legs open wider, kissing and sucking on her clit. He didn't normally go down on just anyone. He had to trust you in order to even go raw with you. Grace was different from his past girls. They were only with him to look good and have someone to call theirs.