25

Dominic tinkered with the car, dropping his tool in frustration. He sighed heavily bringing his hands over his face. He couldn't go on any longer in the same building doing the same thing. His father's release was weighing heavy on his chest.

"I'm going out for lunch, man, I'll call."

"Bring me back on of them Philly cheese steaks from Jonny's. I'll pay you back." Shawn shouted from underneath the car.

"I got you." Dominic walked out of the exit, entering the office, the cool air whipping around his sweaty face. He jingled his keys in his hand while walking to his car. As he reached to unlock the door, heels clicking against the concrete caught his attention.

He looked back, staring in awe at Sonya. She was fitting into a white, off-the-shoulders shirt, paired with a aqua colored skirt. He looked down at her white, peep toe heels, which were complementing her strong calve muscles. She looked beyond amazing with a bare face as well!

"Can you believe I had to catch a taxi down here? Damn man charged me forty-five dollars. I'm exhausted. Please tell me you have good news for me."

"I'm sorry, I do have good news." A smile spread across Dominic's face. He had managed to fix her transmission with a couple tools. With all the extra hours he had been putting in just to stay away from home, he had finished her car in under a day. It was fairly easy.

Sonya smiled. "Aw, thank you. What's my fee?

"I'm on lunch break right now. I can buy you a daiquiri or something and tell you over that?"

Sonya placed her hand on her hip. "Sure, as long as you got air conditioning. I don't think I can afford to sweat out another relaxer."

"I'll put it on full blast for how good you looking, Sonya," Dominic complemented, keeping the eye contact. She flashed her nearly perfect smile again. He watched her walk around to the passenger side with a smile on his face. She winked at him before sliding into his car, Dominic following suit.

Sonya messed with the air conditioning as Dominic drove down the busy highway. She sighed in relief once the air began to blast, along with the wind whipping her hair around her face. Next, she switched her fingers over to his radio, turning up the volume of his hardcore rap CD.

Dominic was partially amazed as rapped along, her voice matching perfectly with the lyricists. He would have never guessed she listened to rap from her innocent appearance. She looked like a sweet, mature yet innocent woman. He liked the way she carried herself.

"I have the perfect place. I know you're on limited time. This place is fast and super gorgeous in the inside." Sonya informed him, giving him the directions shortly after. Dominic followed, glancing at the cleavage peeking from her top. He had to bite his fist to keep his temptation from spoiling his relationship.

"Are you happy that we visited them?" Desman asked, closing his door.

Grace nodded while grabbing her seat belt. "I'm happy that I came. It feels like a huge weight been lifted off of my chest. My mom and dad were cute. They made a cute baby. It's a happy ending. I just wish they were here to see me." She laughed it off.

"You still have King, Val, and me here. We love you the same if not more, and we'll watch you become a young lady."

Grace felt so special. She looked over at Desman. She had never felt so close to a grown-up. He was more like a close friend, just better than Michigan. She felt like she could talk to him about anything, plus she knew that he wasn't going anywhere with her secrets. It was a true bond between them.

"Desman, can I ask you a favor and you agree to do it?"

"Maybe. Ask though."

"OK, so Dominic's dad is home and he hasn't been feeling good. I want to make him feel special, maybe cook a little and be a little more mature about it. I know he gets tired of just pleasing me all the time. I want to return the favor but I was wondering if you'd help me get an outfit...?"

Desman sighed heavily. He didn't want to see her in lingerie. Not for another man, at least. He didn't want Dominic to get the benefit of having her all. Personally, Desman felt that Dominic was too young and inexperienced for Grace. He felt that she needed a real man like himself to introduce her to the real world, because Dominic was still young and clueless himself.

"Fine, nothing too revealing," Desman said, heading to on of the many adult stores.

Sonya sipped from her daiquiri with a smile on her face, laughing afterwards while swallowing the delicious liquid. Dominic shook his head at her while grabbing Shawn's sub from the employee, after paying the inexpensive price.

They headed out of the front door, Sonya walking ahead of him. She turned around catching Dominic's eyes follow the every movement of her butt. "It's OK to look, as long as you plan on touching," she whispered.

"Let me touch it tonight," Dominic decided, staring into Sonya's mysterious eyes as she agreed, a smile on her face.

Grace opened the curtain, walking out in the white teddy. Desman shook his head, and she groaned.

"This is the sixth one... I'm starting to think none of them are right."

"Because they aren't. Grace, it's more ways to show him you appreciate him than giving him your body. You could cook a simple meal and give him a massage, or set a bath up for him then gift him with a game. You got a gold mine between your legs, and you're beautiful. You don't have to give it up to prove to your man you love him, because then it'll get old. Then what?"

Grace lowered her head in embarrassment. "I'll just give him a game, cook for him, and then a massage."

"And he'll love you the same." Desman stared into her eyes, feeling the familiar warmth of love spreading throughout his body. Grace felt something as well but she was unsure, as she stood up, walking back into the dressing rooms, confused.