14

Destinny clutched her stomach, grasping onto the bed sheets. She cursed under her breath, unable to move from the pain. She began to feel her hot tears making a trail down her face, and it was scaring her. The grip she had on the sheets became looser and her vision began to fade. "J-j..." She barely spit the words out, before collapsing onto her bedroom floor.

Dominic looked over at Tiara, who was engrossed into the action movie playing. She stared at the screen in complete awe. The building exploded, echoing throughout the speakers, and she jumped against him. He nudged her then smiled. "If I would've known you were that scary, I would have kept this in the case."

"I'm not scary, so you can quit with all that. Now, hush. You're making me miss my movie." She turned back to the flat screen as he removed himself from the bed, walking into the hallway. He flipped on the lights leading to the patio, then grabbed his cigar sitting on the countertop. She had skipped school just to be with him and he wasn't enjoying it much so far.

For all he knew, she was going to watch her little movie then end up knocked out like last time.

He took a seat on the chair, staring out at the city. The fog coated the buildings, slowly becoming more and more visible. He remembered his aunt telling him that fog meant something tragic was happening. He snickered. It would be on the news first thing tomorrow morning morning if her assumptions were true. His aunt had a thing for telling tales, though, so he was sure it was just another thing God was doing.

Dominic leaned back in the chair, exhaling the smoke. He looked around, seeing into his next door neighbor's apartment. The man wasn't busy entertaining some company, which was a surprise. It was no doubt that the man were likely to get him some every now and then. He just hoped he was as lucky as him. And he knew he was as soon as he felt fingers trailing over his shoulders. "What are you doing out here? It's humid," Tiara spoke.

She walked around the chair, tossing her left leg over the side then straddling him. He smiled up at her as he put out his blunt. "Well, you was being boring so I had to do something."

"I'm boring now?" she replied, leaning in closer to him. He nodded, licking his lips, preparing to have her kiss him. Tiara ran her tongue across her glossed lips before replying, "Well, I don't like you thinking I'm boring. What could I do to make it just a little bit more fun?"

"First, you could-"

"Wait, don't tell me because I already know." She met him halfway, covering her lips with his, and his lips were soft to her. Each time she kissed him, she got so hot and ready. Dominic was different to her. Just from kissing, he knew how to work his tongue. She just hadn't got to experience the real thing in his bedroom, but she was prepared to. They had done almost everything.

Tiara felt his hands eagerly unbuttoning her shorts. She pulled away to help him. They looked around, before moving inside of the house where he hurriedly stripped his basketball shorts off of his waist. She stepped free of her shorts, then placed herself into his favorite sex position. He grabbed a condom from the coffee table before entering her from behind. She gasped, tightening around him as he began to stroke in and out of her.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

He groaned. "Go into the room. I think this my mama bringing me something. I'll be in there." She kissed his cheek before disappearing into the room. Dominic got rid of all of the evidence before heading to open the door, fixing his basketball shorts as he went.

"Hey, li'l boy, who you got over here today?" Sharon stepped in, passing him her plate of million dollar pie. He smelled the pineapples coming from underneath the plastic wrap, smiling to himself. He placed it in the refrigerator as she examined his dishes.