26

The morning rolled around. Grace stared at the empty spot beside her. She reached for her phone to face zero notifications. Sighing heavily, she began to roll through her text messages. Nothing came up. There had to be a mistake because Dominic had not called or even text messaged her.

Grace finally pushed herself away from the bed, walking into the bathroom. She turned the shower head on then began to undress in front of the mirror. She didn't understand why she just didn't get the teddy and send him a picture. He would've have come home just to see her in that. Dominic loved her body, so she thought.

The water caressed her, rinsing the body wash from her delicate skin. Grace pulled her hair up to scrub her neck, gasping once she realised she had on the chain her grand father gave her. Yesterday she felt like such a princess as they gifted her with jewelry and a pair of new shoes, explaining that they knew gifts mean nothing compared to quality time. She still liked it.

Grace directed the shower head over her body. Dominic being with another woman crossed her mind. She thought about it for a moment then quickly threw the thought aside. Placing it back on its handle, she turned the water off then stepped out.

As she dressed herself to prepare for the day, Dominic was committing a sin without a fuck to give.

"Ah, yeah, you like that" Sonya asked as she expertly threw her ass back onto him. He held, tightly, onto her hips. She looked back at him with a satisfied smile on her face. Dominic sped up the pace as Sonya whimpered, the sounds of their skin contacting mixing in. He pulled out of her then ripped the condom off, pulling her plush carpet between his toes as his warm semen traveled down her ass cheek.

"Go grab a towel," Sonya ordered. Dominic passed her a shirt off of the floor which she used, wiping the semen up then tossing the shirt into the laundry bin.

"So, was it worth it?... Never mind, I know it was." Sonya smiled, watching as he slowly stepped back into his work clothes.

She studied his physique with a greedy look on her face. She was begging, with her lustful eyes, for him to climb back into her bed. He had amazing sex and he knew how to make her feel special. She sure did miss out on a good one out of all the years she had been going to his mechanic business.

Dominic placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Have a good day."

"I'll be by to get my car. Be careful."

Dominic exited her home, walking over to his car. He hopped inside then stuck his key inside of the ignition. At last, his guilty conscience took over him as Trey Songz, "Already Taken", began to play on the radio. He slammed his fist against the steering wheel in frustration. She had gotten him- again. Temptation was a bitch, and she had just screwed him- twice.

Dominic rubbed his head as he entered his apartment, the sweet aroma of Grace's food greeting him. He looked at the plate sitting on the counter with a note beside it. He walked over to the counter, picking up the sticky note then began reading,

"I went to the nail bar. I'll be back as soon as I'm done. It's a surprise for you on the table."

Dominic exited the kitchen, entering the living room. He looked down at something wrapped in gold gift wrap paper, a black bow on top. Sighing heavily, he ripped it open to reveal the new game he'd mentioned. His heart broke into a million pieces as he stared at it, flopping down on the sofa.

Michigan gritted her teeth against one another as another sharp pain hit her stomach. Three months. It was already an unbearable pain going through her body. She could only fathom what labour felt like. As she released her bed sheets, another sharp pain came, knocking her off of her feet.

"Mama, mama!"

"What, what is it?" Her mother rushed in. After seeing an ultrasound, Mona was warming up to the baby inside of her baby's belly. She was becoming more supportive and protective.

"It hurts so bad. We have to go see that doctor. I don't know."

Mona inquired, "What does it feel like?"

"Like something isn't right. Mama, please go, it hurts. Now!" Michigan demanded, her face burning up from anger and pure pain.

"You better watch your mouth 'fore you have worse than stomach pains," Mona warned, walking out to retrieve the house phone.

Grace walked out of the nail bar, gently grazing the shoulder of someone else. She glanced at Sonya, who was watching Grace walk down the street with a smile playing on her lips. She didn't even know which is how Sonya preferred it. She actually liked to be the other woman because she was able to see where number one was making a mistake. But it was different with Dominic. He was a gem and that's exactly what she had been searching for in all of the other women's men.

"Hello?" Grace answered.

"Hey, baby girl, how are you?" Valerie asked.

Grace lit up. "I'm good. How are you?"

"Just fine. This weekend, my good friend is coming into town. We would love to have you over for dinner. Bring your friend that, um, Desman mentioned. What's his name?"

"Dominic. I will ask him and let you know but I'm definitely coming. OK?"

"OK, Grace, I love you."

"I love you back, grandma."

Just as she ended the call, a call from Sharon came through. "Hello?"

"Hey, sweetheart, what you been up to?"

"Work, your son, and school. I hear your boo is finally home. How does it feel?"

Sharon giggled. "Keep this between us, but it feels like a million orgasms." They shared a laugh. Sharon continued, "But I wanted to ask if you and Dominic would like to eat this weekend?"

"My grandma is having dinner at her house. Save yourself the trouble and bring Camino."

"Sure, we'll meet you there" Sharon replied. They ended their call then Sharon turned to Camino, "Eating with Dominic this weekend so be prepared. Finally ready to see him? Think we will have an issue?"

Camino smiled. "Yes, don't we always?"