Chapter 30

Me and Nathan walked into the reception just as Jay introduced us as 'Mr and Mrs Sykes'. I like that, me Nath and Alfie are a little family, Nathan Sykes, Holly Sykes and Alfie Sykes. We've decided not to tell anyone till tomorrow morning so the fans still think I'm Holly George. As we walked in I noticed my mom and dad and Nathan's mom and dad all crying. I found it really sweet. We all sat at our tables and ate, after eating it was time for the speeches. Nathan stood up first.

"Excuse me if I could have your attention please" everyone looked at him. "First of, I would like to say a massive thank you for being here and thank you for all the gifts. Ok so here comes the soppy parts. The first day I met holly we had an automatic connection. Before she moved in with us max had told us so much about her and I felt like I already new her. I saw a picture of her and thought she was absolutely beautiful. When we first kissed I was so happy. She was so perfect and then I made her mine. We've been together just over two years and I didn't think it was possible for me to fall in love with her anymore than I already did but today has proved me wrong. We have the perfect son and the perfect relationship. I love you so much hol and I'm proud to call you my wife" I looked up at him in tears everyone awwed and clapped him as he sat down.

I didn't make a speech I sang a song to him.

Baby, it's been a long day, baby

Things ain't been going my way

You know I need you here

To clear my mind

All the time

And baby, the way you move me it's crazy

It's like you see right through me

And make it easier

You please me you don't even have to try

Oh because, you are the best thing

You are the best thing

Ever happened to me

Baby, we've come a long way, baby

You know, I hope and I pray that you believe me

When I say this love will never fade away

Oh because, you are the best thing

You are the best thing

Ever happened to me

Both of us have known love before

To come on on promising, like a spring

Then walk on out the door

Our hearts are strong and our, our hearts are kind

Let me tell you just exactly what is on my mind

You are the best thing

Ever happened to me

You are the best thing

Ever happened to me

Yeah, yeah

Yeah, yeah, yeah

Now, now, now, now

He smiled once I finished and everyone clapped. I made my way back to the table and he pulled me into him and kissed me forcefully, "I love you" he spoke. "I love you more" I smiled. "Not possible" he laughed.

Next was jay, I was dreading this.

He stood up and smiled his goofy smile to all the guests.

"Hi, so I'm the best man because I'm obviously the best man in this room" he joked. "Ok so when I first met Nath, he was tiny, he was 15 years old and he was probably one of the quietest people ever. But now he's full of confidence. How'd that happen" he laughed and I looked at nath who shook his head. "When I first met holly, well she was so annoying I felt like locking her in a room" I gasped and jay winked it me "I'm joking, Hols you are one of the sweetest people ever and from when you and Nathan met you couldn't stop staring at him, like seriously, he didn't even notice" he laughed and I blushed as Nathan smiled and kissed my neck.

"Anyway, holly and Nathan are the perfect couple and this has completed there perfect family. Alfie completes them both and makes them extremely happy. So all raise your glasses to the 'Sykes'" he smiled and everyone did as he said.

"Ok now it's time for the first dance" the dj announced. Me and nath stood up and made out way to the middle of the room. 'ill stand by you' started and me and Nathan began to dance. He held my waist and I had my hands on his shoulder with our foreheads touching.

"I love you so much" he smiled. "I love you too" I smiled back as he leaned into kiss me. "After this it's just you and me on our own for 2 weeks in Paris" he smiled. "I'm gonna miss Alfie tho" I said. "I will to but my mom will take good care of him and when we get back we will spend as much time with him as possible" he smiled and I nodded. We finished dancing as the night came to an end.

We waved bye to everyone as our car drove away to an hotel next to the airport ready to fly tomorrow. As soon as we got to the hotel Nathan threw me on the bed and ripped of my dress. There wasn't much sleeping that night.

------------------------------------------

Ok guys the next chapter is the last one. It will be like 5 or 10 years later I'm not sure yet so see you guys at the end of the next chapter.

Stay beautiful.

Anna x