Chapter 29

~3 months later~

Today's the big day. The day I become Holly Sykes. I'm so nervous. Excited. But nervous. I'm in my hotel room. Were getting married in a big church in the countryside so it's more private. We have our own photographer so no worrying about picture. The fans don't know were getting married today. I was standing looking in the tall mirror at my dress. It was white and went all the way to the floor. My dress had diamond on the top and a trail of diamonds on the bottom. It poofed out a little from the waist down but it made me feel like a princess.

There was a knock on the door and one of the girls answered it. In walked jay looking very smart in his suit. Oh remember when I mentioned jay was talking to a girl, well there together now her names Kate and she's really nice. Anyway I looked at him and smiled. "You look beautiful hols" he smiled. "Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself" I chuckled. "Well, I have a present from the groom" he said and I blushed. He handed me and box and I opened it to reveal a beautiful heart shaped necklace.

On the front it said "I love you" and on the back it said 'forever and always' I smiled at it and kissed it . "Will you put it on for me" I asked jay. "Sure" he said. I turned around and he put it around my neck and fastened it up. "Now you're complete" he smiled. "Is Alfie ok" I asked. "He's fine, max has him" he laughed. I nodded. "Were heading up to the venue it will only take 10 minutes from here so you need to leave here about half 11" he said. I nodded and looked at the time. "I have an hour" I said he nodded. "Your dad's here by the way" he said and I nodded.

~1hr 30mins later~

I'm standing outside the church with my dad, Jess, Kels, NuNu and Amy. Everyone else is inside and were just about to walk in. Dad walked over to me and smiled. "You ready" he asked. I nodded. "Remember you're my little girl and I'm so proud of what you've achieved in life. Not just you're music career but you're family. You, Nathan and Alfie are a real little family now and nothing will break that ok" he said. I nodded again. "I love you dad" I smiled hugging him. "I love you to princess"he replied. When we pulled away I gave the signal to say I was ready. All the girls lined up. First was kels and NuNu, then Jess and amy and then me and my dad.

The music started and the girls walked in with me following.

Nathan's POV.

The vicar nodded to say holly was ready and I started to shake. Jay must of noticed. "Calm down nath" he laughed. "I'm nervous" I said. He smiled and patted my shoulder as the music started I stood up and walked to the front. Jay behind me. He was my best man. Max, tom and seev stood behind jay. I turned my head and saw the girl in there bridesmaid dresses. Jess looked so happy. Aww. All the girls took there places and then the music changed to the typical wedding bells.

I looked behind again and in walked the most beautiful girl in the world. She looked stunning. She looked like a princess. My princess. I smiled when our eyes locked and she smiled back. Her dad looked at me and smiled. I'm glad he likes me. I couldn't stop smiling as she walked down the isle. I looked round at max who was holding Alfie in his arms. Alfie was wearing a little suit with a red bow tie. He looked just like me when I was a baby.

I turned back round and holly was almost next to me. I shook her dads hand as he held Holly's and passed it to me. I took her hand and kissed her cheek. We stood opposite each other looking into each others eyes as the priest started to talk.

~some time later~

"Do you Nathan James Sykes take the Holly Marie George to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part" the vicar said. "I do" I said slipping the ring onto her finger.

"Do you Holly Marie George take the Nathan James Sykes to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward; for better for worse, for richer, for poorer,in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part" he said again. "I do" she replied smiling with tears Coming down her face as she put the ring onto my finger.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife" he turned to me. "You may now kiss your bride" I smiled and held her waist and kissed her. She kissed back and her arms went around my neck. "I love you" I whispered. "I love you too"she said. I walked over to max and took Alfie. He patted my shoulder and I walked over to holly, took her hand and me and my family walked down the isle together.

Once we got outside the photographer lead us over to a grassy area with trees with white followers in. The guests headed to the reception while we and the main family like my mom phil dad Sarah and Jess. The boys and Holly's mom dad and brothers stayed to have our pictures taken.

First of was the boys. Me and the lads had a picture then holly and the lads. Both of us and the lads. The me holly and max. Then holly and max. Then was Holly's family and we had a selection of pictures. Next was my family. Then me and holly and Alfie. Then just me and holly. After all the pictures we headed over to the reception.

-------------------------------------------

THERE MARRIED. PROBABLY ONLY 2 CHAPTERS LEFT NOW.

I've really enjoyed writing this. Thank you for everyone that read this book.

Stay beautiful

Anna xxx