Chapter 9

Today is the first day me and nath are signing Almost Is Never Enough live. It's also the day we announce being a couple. And also it's been a week since we talked to Max. He hates us when he sees us he ignores us. Especially when were together or cuddling and kissing. He can't stand to be near us. Oh well we are together and I choose nath do YOLO.

Max's POV

The last week I've been so angry. I've not talked to Nathan or holly since the argument. I walked downstairs and holly was literally lying on Nathan eating his face. It pains me to see then together because she disobeyed me but it hurts more because she choose him over me. I don't think she cares that we aren't talking. The rest of the lads have told me to get over it and let them be happy and let then be together but all this brings memories of josh back and what he did to her. I miss my sister and nath was like a brother to me I miss him to no-matter how angry I am.

---------------------------------------------

I was lying on nath on the sofa when max walked down the stairs and just gave me a death glare I ignored him and went back to kissing nath. He's being so childish. Big kev walked in.

"Lads come into the living room now" he shouted. All the other boys walked in and me and nath sat up. They all sat down leaving a space for max which was next to me and nath. He looked pissed at all the boys and sat down so I got up and sat on nathans lap.

"Right you have and interview in an hour then at the concert you will be doing half your setlist then hathan here will be doing there duet then the rest of your setlist clear" he told us. we all nodded. "Oh and scooter said to announce being a couple on the interview and max be nice to them" he firmly said. We nodded and I looked up at nath. We all sat there in and awkward silence and max glaring at us.

"So then let's get going" Tom said. We all got up and got in the van. We got out the van and the lads walked over to the fans why me, kelsey and narsh waited for them. A little girl with blonde hair about 13 came up to us. "Hi sweetie what's your name" I asked. "Poppy" she said shyly. I bent down to her level. "That's a pretty name, what can I do for you darling" I asked. "Can you please sign this and can I have a picture please" she smiled. "Yea of course I signed the picture of me and nath from the music video and the took a picture. I hugged her and she whispered in my ear "and you and Nathan would make a perfect couple" I smiled and laughed and she skipped away happily.

The boys walked back over the us and we walked inside. Nathan stood by me with his hand on my back and I leaned into his side I was gonna wait at the side of the stage to watch cause I wanted to see what nath says about us being together. It was now time for the boys to go onstage. "Ladies and gentlemen put your hands together and welcome Max, Jay,Tom,Siva and Nathan who are THE WANTED!" the host said and played glad you came as they walked out. Max sat as far away from nath as possible and kept shooting him dagger.

"So boys how close are you all really" the host asked.

"Well were all like brothers to be honest naths like the little brother who gets teased a lot. Sivas like the mature and clean brother. Jays the most immature brother who gets pissed really easily max is like the older brother looking after us even though I'm the oldest and I'm just the crazy brother" tom laughed. "Yea we all have our bromances too. The most popular at the moment are jiva, jaythan, tomax and mathan" jay added. She carried on asking question about there tour and other things.

"So last question, the fans want to know is who's single and who's taken" jay was the only one who put his hand up. "So we know Tom has Kelsey, siva has Nareesha and max has nina but Nathan since when did you get a girlfriend and what's her name" the interviewer asked. Nathan stood up and walked over to me grabbed my hand and pulled me onto stage. "This is her, most of you already know her, this is holly" Nathan smiled. "So how long had this been going on then Nathan" "errmmm 9 months 2 weeks and 3 days " Nathan smiled and kissed my nose. The audience awwed and max just growled. Nathan sat down and pulled me on his lap.

"Wait your Max's sister right" I nodded and she looked at max.

"So max what do you think about this relationship" she asked all the lads looked at him and he just said "no comment" and walked if stage. The interviewer looked back at us "so he doesn't agree with the relationship then" I just shook my head and with that the interview was over. Me and nath walked outside hand in hand. I got a lot of daggers from fans outside but I just shook it of cause I was the sort of person who didn't care what other people thought.

We went from the studio straight to the venue for the concert. Max didn't say a word to anyone just sat there sulking.

At the venue you were sat in the front row watching sound check until it was your turn. You jumped up on stage and grabbed a mike and got your ear pieces in. You and Nathan started to sing your hearts out. At the end of the song you and nath where that close you wouldn't be able to fit a piece of paper between you. You stared into eachothers eyes for ages till someone cleared there throat you looked over at max who just walked of the stage and shouted back "I already have enough at home never mind at work aswell" I just kissed nath and jumped of stage.

The 4 hours of nonstop practising finished and we were sent backstage to her ready. The audience were all waiting and screaming and the support act came on first was the vamps then elyar fox. They were great. They came of and one of the guys from the vamps came over to me. "Hi beautiful what's your name" he asked. "Hi I'm holly" I told him but not in a flirty way. "Well holly I'm James how'd you like to go get a drink after this" he smirked. "Well actually-" before I could finish two arms wrapped around me from behind and kissed my cheek. "How you doin babe" "fine" I turned around and kissed him and James walked of.

I laughed to myself. "So you excited to be singing live for the first time" "yea I can't wait especially cause I'm gonna be singing with you" I smiled and he kissed me again but with more passion.

"Oi you too go get a room" Tom shouted. "ok"I shouted back and nath dragged me into a room. He tugged on the rim of my top I pulled it of and he pulled his of. I undid his belt and slipped his trousers down.........

We walked out the room about 10 minutes later and the boys where about to go onstage. Nathan ran over grabbed his mike and put his ear pieces in he winked at me and ran onstage.

The boys did there first half of the set list which included lose my mind, all time low, behind bars, made, lie to me, in the middle, heartbreak story and I found you. Now it was time for me and. Nathan to sing. I walked on stage and started my part. Nathan came out and sang his part and by the end of the song you couldn't fit paper between us. He kissed my nose and we both walked of hand in hand. It was amazing.

By the end of the show I was asleep in the dressing room until I felt someone sit on me. I opened my eyes to see Nathan laughing at me and max sending daggers across the room. When is he going to accept up? when will he grow up and let us be happy? when will he talk to me again?

------------------------------------------

So hi guys. Thanks for reading. Sorry this chapters quite short but I've been really busy. I'm going to see the boys soon. I'm so excited. I've seen some videos and there amazing. Please comment/fan/vote. Tell me what you think. Love y'all.

Anna xoxo