Chapter 22

*7 months*

This baby is killing me. Many people don't understand how much effort it is to carry something inside of you for 9 months. Were going baby shopping today. Yey. Max still hasn't talked to us. Mom talked to him about supporting us but he didn't care. Me and nath where in the car on the way to the shopping centre. "Nath, I look really fat" I whined. "You look perfect so shush" he said. "No look at me I'm fat and ugly". "Don't ever say that again. Your not fat your pregnant and your always beautiful" he said. I just sat there and didn't answer back.

We got to the shopping centre and got out the car only to be surrounded but paps. They started getting closer to the car and I couldn't move. Nath ran round to my side and grabbed my arm pushing the paps back. "Are you trying to squash her. She's pregnant give her some space" he shouted. They immediately stepped back and let us through. A few of them followed us as we walked into mother care but they stayed outside taking pictures.

Me and Nath walked over to the shop assistant. "Could you please tell us where the unisex cloths are please" I asked politely. "Sure follow me". We followed the women over to a big isle full of clothes and main items like pushchairs and cots.

"Aww these are all so cute" I smiled. Nath walked over to the baby hats. He picked up a little white hat with yellow duck on it. He picked up the matching baby grow and held it up. "We so need to get this" "oh my god. We can bring the baby out of hospital on that" I said. " Yea I can just see it now" he said holding the baby grow infront of my bump and resting the hat on top. I laughed and pushed his hand away.

"So what do you want the baby to be nath" I asked looking through the clothes. "I'd want a boy first so in a couple of years we can have a girl and the boy will be there to protect her" he smiled. "Aww nath, that's so sweet" I smiled turning round and kissing his nose. "It will just be like me and Jess or you and Jack" he smiled. I smiled back as I spotted a little baby grow with sheep on it. "Nath we need to get this" I said holding it up. He nodded and we added that to out pile.

After we'd collected 12 baby grows, 3 hats and some socks we walked over to look at the pushchairs. We looked at them until Nathan walked over to a black pushchair with a car seat. "What about this one" he asked. "Nath it's nearly 2000 pound" I said. "And, only the best for this little one" he smiled and got the pushchair down from it's stand. Next we walked over to the cots to see what we could get and we settled on a wooden cot with yellow bedding. We were gonna have jay and Tom pick that up tomorrow.

We walked over to the counter and Nathan payed for the things on his card. We walked out with me pushing the pushchair and Nathan holding the bags of clothes. We walked to the car and put them in the car. "Let's go to Starbucks" Nathan smirked knowing it was my favourite. I smiled and took his hand. We walked into Starbucks and I ordered my favourite caramel Frapachino while nath had his usual tea.

We went and sat down at a table and sat across from each other. "So how you feeling today" Nathan asked me.

"Better than yesterday, but I'm really tired. It's not easy carrying something inside of you" I laughed. "Well it will all be worth it in the end" he smiled and I nodded. "So when are you at work"i asked. "Well I have to go I into the studio next week for 4 days and then I'm free until the 30th of January. Also seen as the baby's due around Christmas time I would have that time of anyway" he smiled. I nodded as we carried on talking for a bit more.

"Oh and while I'm in the studio Jess is gonna come down and spend a week with us and then mom and Jess and phil are coming down for Christmas". "thank god for that, I thought I was going to be on my own but now I have Jess" I laughed. "Aha. Ok then let's get all this stuff home" he smiled and we got up to go home.

Nathan's POV.

I'm not really in the studio next week. Me and the boys minus max are going to look for a house. I wanna buy me and holly and out child out own house. Were looking next week so I've brought Jess down to distract hol.

My life is great at the moment and the fans are being so kind about our baby. This kid will be spoilt rotten and I'm gonna give him a daddy to be proud of.

We were walking back to the car when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned round causing holly to Aswell.

"Urggg what do you want" I asked.

"Isn't it obvious you" she smiled.

"Ariana go away and leave us alone" she looked at holly and gasped. "Your pregnant" she said. "Yea she is now leave us alone so we can leave". "Oh so it's yours then" she smirked. "Of course it's his. I'm not a tramp like you. I haven't cheated on him" holly spat. "come on hol, you don't need this stress it's not good for the baby" I told her tugging her hand. "Yea holly run along" Ariana said and pushed hol but luckily I caught her. "What the hell do you think your doing, she's pregnant you can't go around just pushing her. She could have fell and hurt our baby. Just leave us alone" I shouted as the paps started to take picture.

I grabbed Hols hand and pulled her away. "Are you ok" I asked. I turned to her to see tears in her eyes. "Yea, please don't let her hurt our baby" she said.

"Ey, she's not coming anywhere near it" I smiled and hugged her. We went home and went to bed early.

---------------------------------------------

Hi guys had some exams this week:(

Comment/fan/vote

Stay Beautiful

Anna xx