Chapter 3

It's been 3 months since I moved in with max and me and Nathan are still going strong. I'm goin out with some of my friends tonight so I won't see him. It was 6 and I was ready to go. Ok almost forgot max still doesn't know about me and Nathan. Well anyway I'm going for dinner with 4 of my old friends Chloe, Ellie, Amy and Olivia. They where my best friends and I haven't seen them since I moved.

There was a knock at the door and I ran downstairs. " Max I'm going" I shouted as I opened the door. "K bye don't be back late" "ok" I laughed I was about to walk out the door where Ellie was standing when someone pulled me back. I turned round to see Nathan. "Not gonna say bye to me them" he smiled. "Well" I laughed. He snaked his arms around my waist and I kissed his lips I pulled away and Ellie looked at me confused. "I'll explain later" I told her and kissed Nathan once more and ran out the door.

*at the restaurant*

"So hol, it's later, now explain" Ellie smiled.

"what you explaining about hol" Chloe asked.

Ellie answered for me " well when holly opened door for me earlier she said good bye to max and then another boy came out and she kissed him. on the lips" Ellie explained.

"Come on then holly who was it" Olivia asked. Obviously Ellie hadn't worked out it was a band member because she didn't listen to the wanted and all she new was max.

" Well that guy was my boyfriend and he's a member of the band but max doesn't know so you can't say anything" I smiled.

"Which member" liv asked.

"Nathan" I told them.

"OMG as in Nathan Sykes" Chloe screeched.

I nodded and she smiled. "I'd always thought you'd be cute together" Chloe laughed.

"What do you mean" I asked curious.

"Well when I first found out Max was your brother I searched the wanted and saw some pictures of Nathan and knew he would be perfect for you" she smiled. We all laughed and then talked about things happening In our lives. About two hours later I got a phone call with Nathan's caller I.D. "Who's that ell asked. "Nathan" I smiled and picked up the phone.

"Hello" a women spoke fast.

"Ermm hi who's this" I asked. Why was there a woman on Nathan's phone.

"My names Alice the owner of this phone he's been hit by a car and he's on his way to hospital you were the last person he text so I decided to call you to ask if you could make your way to the hospital" she told me.

"Thanks I'll be there as soon a possible bye" I shouted and hung up. I could feel tears falling down my face and I froze.

"Hol, holly , HOLLY what's wrong" Amy asked.

"It's Nathan he's in hospital, he's been hit by a car I need to go can someone call me a taxi why I call the boys they can get there faster than me" they nodded and we rushed out the restaurant.

I called the boys and told them what's going on. They left for the hospital strait away and In about 5 minutes my taxi pulled up. I got In and told him where to go.

We got to the hospital and I ran out and into the hospital and found my self at a desk. I was in tears. "I'm looking for Nathan Sykes" I told her. She searched his name " room 54 down that corridor there" she pointed. I ran and found the room. I saw Tom and max sitting with Nathan and jay outside the room in his phone. "Holly, he's fine he's just broke his leg but he keeps asking for you" he smiled. I wiped away my tears and ran into the room and embraced Nathan in a massive hug. I didn't care that max was there. i kissed him and said "you scared me baby" he smiled and kissed me again. " Ermm, am I missing something" max asked.

" Max please don't flip out but me and Nathan are t-t-together" I told him worriedly. "no way" max Said grabbing my arm and pulling me away. He pulled me out the room and started having a go at me. "You are not dating him. I'm not letting you" he shouted. "You can't stop me in 19 not 9 it's my decision and as long as I'm here me and Nathan are going to be together" i shouted back as Nathan walked out on crutches. "Nath go back to bed" I smiled. He shook his head and looked at max. "Look mate-" he started."look save it I don't want to hear it and you not going to be together holly I'm sorry but I'm sending you home" he shouted again. "Max you can't do that to her to me please just be happy for us and -" before Nathan could finish max punched him knocking him to the floor. I kneeled down by Nathan and touched his nose. He winced in pain. "Now stay away from my little sister" max shouted grabbing my hand and pulling me down towards the exit.

Jay and Tom helped Nathan of the floor and I looked back " NATHAN" i screamed but max carried on walking. Nathan was trying to come after me but Tom and jay was holding him back and dragged him back into the room. Max dragged me out the hospital and tried to push me in the car but I tripped him up and ran back through the hospital doors and back to Nathan's room.

I ran up and he was lying on the bed crying being comforted by Jay and Tom. I pushed them out the way and wrapped my hand around Nathan neck he sat up and wrapped his arms around my waist. " He can't do this nath, I won't let him, I can't leave you I love you so much" I said crying into his chest. "I love too but he's going to send you back to Manchester and we won't be able to see each other" he stated crying. Jay and Tom looked at the door and max burst in. "Holly get out here now your not seeing him ever again" he shouted. "He has got a name and I'm not going to let you stop us from being together and I love him" i shouted still with Nathan's arms around me.

"Max. Please. I love your sister. To much to let her go. Please just let us be together" Nathan shouted as loud as he could. Max walked over "no say goodbye and then were going. NOW" he shouted I knew he was being serious and i turned to Nathan. "I've never seen him so serious. He's going to take me away from you" I sobbed. " He held me tightly "I know but this can't be the end he turned round and gave me a piece of paper without max seeing. He whispered to me "max is gonna make you delete my number so here it is again just don't let him see it we can stay together we can talk everyday and ill come see you as much as possible" I nodded "ok" I smiled.

"I guess this is goodbye then" Nathan cried into my neck and I cried into his shoulder. "No, it's see you later" I smiled. He laughed. I kissed him in the lips and stayed there till max coughed. He leaned his forehead against mine and kissed my nose "I love you and I'll see you soon" he smiled. "I love you too and I'll text you tonight" I smiled. He kissed me once more and max said it was time to go. I burst into tears and Nathan pulled me into hug he let go and and I walked towards the door. I burst into tears and Tom pulled me into a hug. Nathan also burst into tears and jay hugged him. I looked back at Nathan and mouthed 'I love you' and he said it back. I turned and looked at max. "I hate you" I shouted and ran out the doors. At his moment in time it was true I hated him.