Chapter 18

"Holly I think you might be pregnant" Sarah whispered.

I froze. I can't be pregnant. She must be wrong. How would she know anyway she hasn't got any kids? Nathan will leave me. He's to young and it will ruin his career. Max will leave me and call me a slut again. My parents won't want anything to do with me. Jack will probably hate me. My whole life will come crashing down on me.

"No, I can't be"

"Come on, you go sit down and I'll go get you a pregnancy test" I just nodded and she walked out the door. I couldn't go and face Nathan. Not yet. Not till I know. Were both only 21 though.

5 minutes later Sarah came back.

"Come on Hol, let's go upstairs" she said. I followed her still not saying anything she gave me the test and I walked into the bath room.

I did what I had to do and waited 3 minutes like it said on the box. It was one of them tests where it told you how far gone you where aswell.

It came up PREGNANT and underneath it said 0-1 WEEKS.

I opened the door shaking and then just burst out into tears. Sarah rushed over and hugged me but it didn't help. The only one that can calm me down when I'm upset is Nathan and that's really not going to work in this situation.

"I can't have a baby,Nathan won't want it. He will leave me. I can't lose him he's my everything" I cried.

"Listen I've only new Nathan for about 4 years but I know he wouldn't do that. Nathan's not like that" she reassured.

"But this is a whole new situation. I doubt he's ever been in this situation before. I know he's going to leave me. And so will max. Max left me when he found out about me and nath, I've only just got him back, and he will blame it all on Nathan again hurt him like last time" I said starting to dry my tears.

"Well I can't answer to that but I do know Nathan's always wanted kids" she smiled. I looked up at her. "Really" she nodded. "I think I know how I'm going to tell him but I need to find something out first" I smiled. she nodded. "You get some rest and I'll tell nath and Harry that you felt tired" she said walking out the room. "Sarah" I called. "Yea" "thanks for everything" I said. She smiled. "It's ok, I like you, your a lot better than naths ex" she laughed. "I get that a lot" I chuckled and she walked out the room.

Nathan came walking into the bedroom about 20 minutes later. "You ok" he asked. "Yea I'm great, not feeling tired at all now" I smiled. He lay down next to me on the bed. "Let's just talk then" he smiled. "So nath do you think we will still be together in the future" I asked. "Yea I do because I love you and I wanna be with you forever" he smiled. "aww" was all said. "what, I can see us getting marries and having 3 kids" he smiled.

"Do you want kids" I asked smiling.

"Of course, I'd love to have a family of my own" he smiled which made me feel glad.

"It's our 1 year anniversary next week" he smiled. "I know I'm so happy I decided to come live with max"i said happily. "I'm glad you did too" he smiled. After that we went to sleep.

*5 days later*

It's mine and Nathan's anniversary today. I'm going to tell him about the baby today to. Since he told me that he wanted kids I've been happier and I feel more confident about telling him. I woke up this morning to flowers on the bed next to me and when I walked downstairs Nath was making me breakfast. He's the best boyfriend ever. I went into the living room and got one of his presents out from my hiding place. Surprisingly none of the boys had found them.

I walked into the kitchen and wrapped my arms around Nathan. He spun round in my arms and smiled at me. "Happy anniversary" he said and then kissed the end of my nose.