Chapter 26

What would I do without you're smart mouth

Drawing me in and you kicking me out

Got my head spinning

No kidding

I can't pin you down

What going on in the beautiful mind

I'm on you're magical mystery ride

And I'm so dizzy

Don't know what hit me

But I'll be alright

My heads under water but I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

Cause all of me

Loves all of you

All you're curves and all you're edges

All your perfect imperfection

Give you're all to me

I give my all to you, you're my end and my begging

Even when I lose I'm winning

Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you oh,

How many times do I have to tell you

Even when you're crying you're beautiful to,

The world is beating you down

I'm around through everything

You're my downfall you're my muse

My worst distraction

My rhythm and blues

I can't stop singing

It's ringing

In my head for you

My heads under water but I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love you're curves and all you're edges

All your perfect imperfection

Give you're all to me

I give my all to you, you're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you oh,

Give me all of you oh,

I sang him most of his favourite song. He was teaching me how to play it on the piano. He wanted me to cover it with him for the fans. I held his hand and hear someone cough from the door. The rest of the boys where standing there. "Hol, that was beautiful" Tom spoke. "Thanks" I said through tears. I picked Alfie up from the bed and grabbed a bottle from his baby bad. "You can go home" I snapped at Max. "No, he's my friend" he argued. "After what you just said to me about our relationship and you still class yourself as a friend. You're not my brother, or his friend. Your just his bandmate" I cried.

Max stormed over and sat in the corner. i looked at Nathan and decided to talk to him.

"Nathan, baby if you can hear me please please come back soon, I need you Alfie needs you, we all need you. I love you so much and it's not time for you to leave yet. If you can hear me squeeze my hand, try and move please just do something"

Nathan POV

Everything's black. I can hear everything that's going on. I just can't move or see. I tried opening my eyes and I can't. I heard holly singing and I heard her saying she loves me. Also all the boys are here. Even max. She told him to leave but I can still hear him talking to the other lads. I felt holly hold my hand and then she said "just give me a sign nath" I decided, it's not my time to go and I'm going to get back to my family.

I tried with all my might to open my eyes and I couldn't so I went for the next best thing.

Holly's POV.

I lay Alfie down in the cot and then sat back next to nath. I took hold of his hand once again and asked him to give me a sign to know he's ok. I lay my head on the side of the bed and snapped it up as I felt pressure on my hand. I looked down to see Nathan's grip tightening on my hand. "He squeezed my hand" I shouted. Siva ran over and looked at mine and Nathan hands. "Do it again babe" I said. This time he did it quicker and tighter. "He can here me" I cried. I kissed his hand waiting for him to do something else. I heard moaning coming from his direction.

I looked at him to see his eye kids fluttering open. I couldn't believe he was waking up already. I jumped up from my seat and stood by his head. I pushed his hair out of his face as he looked up and smiled. I couldn't help but push my lips against his. He kissed back automatically and smiled into the kiss.

We both pulled away and I hugged him. "I was so scared. I though I'd lost you" I said. "I'm not going anywhere" he smiled. "Now, where's my little boy" he asked looking around. I walked over to the cot and picked Alfie up.

"Come to daddy" Nathan cooed as I passed him over. He smiled as I lay down on the bed with him.

"Do the fans know in here" he asked.

"Yea, I told them about an hour ago, and #GetWellSoonNathan and #TWFanmilyLoveYouSykes is trending" he laughed.

I smiled. I looked over at max and he was staring at us. "You can leave now" I snapped. "Hols you can't ignore me forever" he said back. "I can try" I said.

"Hol, why don't you and max just go back to ours and talk and the lads will bring me home later" Nathan said. "What. After everything he's done" I said shocked. "If you love me you will do it" he pouted. "Nathannnnn" I wined. "Hollyyyyyy" he said back. "Fine, but if someone gets killed don't blame me" I whispered into his ear. He laughed. "If you make up I will give you a present later" he whispered back and winked. "Mmmmn tempting" I winked back.

"Right come on then" I snapped getting up. "I love you" I said to Nathan as I kissed him. "I love you to" he smiled. "And I love you" I smiled and kissed Alfie on the cheek. I smiled and left the room with max about a metre behind me.

Let's get this over and done with.....

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the slow updates

OMG DID YOU SEE NATHANS PERFORMANCE WITH JESSIE J AT THE SUMMERTIME BALL. HE LOOKED SO HOT AND HE SOUNDED AMAZING!!!!!

Anyway. Stay beautiful.

Anna x