Chapter 2

The next morning I woke up but the bed next to me was empty. I walked out into the hallway and heard Nathan singing in the shower. I laughed to myself and snuck into Nathan's room and used his laptop to log into twitter.

'Nothing better than getting up and hearing @NathanTheWanted singing at the top of his voice in the shower x'

I heard a buzz and looked at my twitter mentions
@NathanTheWanted: @hollygeorge94 sorry just warming up my voice ;) x'

In a matter of seconds I had thousands of retweets. Obviously I already had a lot of followers because of being Max's sister but Nathan tweeting back made them go mad and tweet me so much.

'Well @NathanTheWanted hurry I need a shower :) x'

Nathan came walking into his bedroom not expecting me to be there he quickly got dressed and lay next to me. I pressed my lips against him and we stayed like it for about 2 minutes. He held me in his arms then stood up. I've never felt this close to someone and it's mad that I haven't known him long. I pulled him back down so he was on top of me and the door swung open. Oh shit! "nath can I-" Tom stopped. Nathan jumped of me and stood up. "Tom, mate please don't say anything to max". "What's going on are you two together" we both nodded and Tom smiled. "Aww it's a bit obvious you would get together we were talking about it but max didn't look very pleased so just be careful and hope it's not max that walks in on you next time". "So what did you want tom" I asked. "I can't remember but we're in the studio in an hour and hol you can come too". I smiled and kissed Nathan's cheek and walked out to the bathroom.

We got to the studio and the boys were recording a new song Nathan wrote called show me love this is how it goes.

You should have known I love you

Though I'll never say it to much

Maybe you didn't get me

Maybe I'll never know what I done

Now I'm lost in the distance

You look at me like a stranger

Cause how it looks right now to me

Is you are scared of the danger

I could have show you America

All the bright lights In the universe

I could have reached the highest heights

A different place a different life

Remember that night underneath the stars

For a minute I thought the world was ours

All you had to do was show me love

Yeah it's true you know, in not perfect

There's a fire inside of me

It means I'll fight for the things that are worth it

If it makes me feel complete

Cause I'm hitting rocks, and I'm taking shots

I'm prepared to lose everything I've got

Now I'm lost in the distance

You look at me like a stranger

Cause how it looks right to me

That nothing can save us

I could've shown you America

All the bright lights in the universe

We could have reached, the highest heights