Chapter 4

The next day I woke up back in my bed in Manchester. I looked in the mirror and saw my eyes were all puffy and red.

"Holly, come down for your breakfast" mom shouted.

"No, I'm not hungry" I snapped.

"Come on holly max is only doing what's best for you"

"Oh shut up I love Nathan more than anything and he's took it away from me I never want to see him again and I'm staying up here". I shouted.

I got a text from Nathan.

From. Nathan<3

Morning babe, missing you so much I promise I will try sort this out. He can't stop us. I love you xxx

I smiled and text back

To. Nathan<3

Thanks nath missing you too. Love you loads xxx

Then I heard someone on the phone outside my door.

"Max what am I supposed to do, she won't eat, she won't come out her room. Last night she just sat on the bed crying and in pretty sure we can't keep them apart. She really loves him max" I heard my moms voice. She had max on loudspeaker. "I'm coming I'll be over in a minute I stayed In a hotel last night" he answered and hung up.

5 minutes later there was a knock at the door and I heard max so I crept onto the landing and sat at the top of the stairs. "Mom, I don't care I will keep them apart. I'm not going to have some little twat date my little sister. She's to good for Nathan she deserves better" I had lost it.

I ran down the stairs and into were max and my mom were talking. "Don't even start with that, Nathan is not a little twat and I'm not a little girl anymore, I can make my own decisions you can't stop me from seeing him I love him and he loves me" I screamed. "I don't care if you love him your not dating him and I'll make sure you never see him again he's a little skanky boy who's chasing after my little sister I'm not having it and your not seeing him" I slapped max round the face "don't ever call him that again, I've known him 3 months and I already love him more than I ever loved you. Stay out my life max. I hate you so much." I shouted and ran upstairs in tears.

I called Nathan.

"Hello hol what's wrong" he asked worried.

I was still in tears. "Nathan, it's max. He's here kicking of he says he's gonna make sure I never see you again and that he'll do whatever he can to stop is from being together" I cried.

"Hol what's your address I'm coming down now" I told him my address and he said he'd be about an hour.

I lay on the bed for ages staring at the picture of me and Nathan on my phone max was still here Nathan text me to say he was out side. I ran down the stairs and opened the door. I saw Nathan and grabbed him into a hug when max came to the door. Nathan pulled me out the door towards him. "What the hell are you doing here go away now" max growled. "No max I'm not going anywhere without holly" he screamed.

"Mate if you think I'm going to let you date my sister you can think again it ain't happening now get out before I throw you out"max shouted. Nathan stood still with me in his arms not moving and inch I was crying into his chest when I felt a tight hand pull me and pushed me to my mom. Max slammed the door in Nathan's face and he just kept banging on the door shouting my name. Max opened the door and I looked out the window. Max dragged Nathan locked him in the car and got in the other side and drove away me left to run upstairs in tears.

I logged onto twitter and clicked on 'compose tweet'

@hollygeorge94 :can't stop crying I miss him so much already don't know what to do with my life.

Then I saw a tweet from max

@MaxTheWanted : it's never gonna happen get over it.

Then a tweet from Nathan

@NathanTheWanted : thinking the person I love is a million miles away and I'd travel them miles to be with her if he'd let me:(.

I got even more angry with max and all I wanted to do was hurt someone. I turned on the tv and looked at e news.

The Wanted were spotted at the hospital last night. We have pictures of max dragging his sister holly from the hospital but them heres a video of her tripping max up and running back into the hospital in tears. Shortly after we see a picture on her come back out the hospital followed by max. Later on we saw a picture of Nathan Sykes standing looking from a hospital window crying and being comforted by Jay McGuiness! So what's happened in the wanteds world. We will keep you updated.

This just made me cry even more. Nathan texted me

From Nathan <3

I love you so much hol see you soon xx

I smiled and curled up into a ball still crying. Why was this happening to me?

Nathan's POV

It's been a week since that's day at Holly's house. I haven't seen her since. We've texted and talked a lot but max doesn't know. I've been refusing to go to work for the last week and I've just lay in bed crying and not talking or eating.

"Nathan, can I come in" siva asked from behind my bedroom door.

"No go away I don't want to talk to anyone seev" I cried.

"Come on Nath you can't stay in there forever we have an interview later and scooter says you have to be at this one or you'll have to leave the band" he told me. As much as I hated the fact I had to get up and go to the interview. I got up and got in the shower. It was only 6am.

I got out the shower at 8am. I'd just sat in there thinking and crying I still haven't talked to max. I had done everything to avoid him that's why I stayed in my room. My phone buzzed on the bed and I looked at it and smiled I answered it

"Morning sleepy head you ok"

"Yea better now you've called I have an interview today which I have to go to"

"Great, listen nath, jay called me he said you still haven't come out your room or ate anything come on if you love me you will act like everything's normal but I have a plan".

"Ok what is it"

"Well I'm going to come up to yours and pretend to see max but when he's not in the room me and you need to have an argument so it will look like we have fallen out. Then I will persuade him to let me come on tour with you next month and we can be together in secret again"

"Yey that will be great, just text me when your coming and I will be ready"

"Ok love you loads"

"Love you too"